anyone have actual bonafide air tabs for sale?

no avatar
wastrel

anyone have actual bonafide air tabs for sale?

Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:53 pm

the last I bought (from Raj) arrived in a bulging lycra bag I was too afraid to open, BBF`s were out of date, TT`s were old and crinkly round the edges, Ten M P`s tabs wouldn`t send the pellet past 10m (surprise surprise) & hugged the squirrel if/when it got there! Dazzler`s were all flash & no meat, Grandad G`s were more suited to (grand) children, Big D`s were (obviously) too big, Zingpow`s arrived in a leather case looking the bollocks, then took the P when I couldn`t work out what the hell he meant in the first place! Sake`s came with instructions that were so sarcastic I refused to go any further into trying to make them work, it`s mid season & I`m getting desperate! (that`s competition shooting season BTW) HELP!!
Last edited by wastrel on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Re: anyone have actual bonafide air tabs for sale?

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:33 pm

I heard the EU banned them now.

Blackbaronfish

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:29 pm

The out of date ones still work. Just add two drops of glycerine per tab ;) . I thought I told you last time you had some :o
The EU haven't banned them yet as it's up for review in February 2018.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:59 pm

I managed to get one box of 25 tabs a few months ago but I'm not parting with any of them sorry.
I have been told by the guy who supplied my last batch that there is a strong possibility that they will be banned in the uk because of misuse by dickheads.
So guys go search the net for them but they are not always called airtabs try....
Pressure tablets
Tank tabs
C02 tabs
Dive tabs
Cylinder tabs

Deal extreme had them a while back but the name changes as they get different suppliers.

Good luck.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
wastrel

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 pm

eboswan wrote:I managed to get one box of 25 tabs a few months ago but I'm not parting with any of them sorry.
I have been told by the guy who supplied my last batch that there is a strong possibility that they will be banned in the uk because of misuse by dickheads.
So guys go search the net for them but they are not always called airtabs try....
Pressure tablets
Tank tabs
C02 tabs
Dive tabs
Cylinder tabs

Deal extreme had them a while back but the name changes as they get different suppliers.

Good luck.

do not be mislead by Ebo`s answer, I tried his advice months ago, trust me, online `Gentlemen`s pressure thrusters` Tank bitch, C02 takers, Dive lovers & cylinder lovers-- are NOT what we`re talking about here, (I worked my way through each of Ebo`s suggestions ) not only were my eye`s watering, I couldn`t sit for a month :(
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha that'll teach you :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Raj

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:17 pm

eboswan wrote: .... there is a strong possibility that they will be banned in the uk because of misuse by dickheads.

Didnt that twp farmer in Abergavenny stick one in a sheep by accident that time thinking it was a lubricant ? :twisted:
Blew the poor thing up to smithereens, it did.
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"