FX Handpump, cleaning kit and pellets

no avatar
RickDastardly

FX Handpump, cleaning kit and pellets

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Rifle and chrono are sold. Pump, tank and Logun kit still here if anyone's interested.

FX Handpump, 3-stage (bought new, used twice to check it) + tube and extra moisture absorber... £120
Logun cleaning kit in zip case (bought new, used maybe twice) ... £10
Pellets including a set of 5 different size tubs, all tins are almost full (air bullets unused) ... £12

SOLD S410, 2 magazines, both stocks, D&R sight, bipod, case ... £400
SOLD Combro Chronoscope CB625 mk4 (bought new, used a few times) ... £40

Please drop me a pm if I'm far out on prices, or to haggle. Face to face for the gun and tank, obviously, other stuff I can post at cost.

Some pictures are below; please go to this link to see more high resolution images of everything. Just click on an image name to view it.

http://lord-fox.net/S410/

For my sins I live in Bacup, Rossendale.

Full disclosure: this needs a new male fill valve. It has a slow leak at the valve's ball. I have replaced the pressure gauge with a new one (bought a few days ago from Julian) because that had a leak inside it, enough to hide the much lighter leak on the valve. I also replaced the seals on the gauge block for good measure and that's all air-tight now. I'm only sorting it out to sell it, so given that I now need to replace another part, I thought I might as well sell it to someone with better tools and experience than me...

The rifle functions and fires just fine, but loses pressure slowly.

I bought the rifle from a British Blades forum member about seven years ago, along with the air tank and fittings. He had had it from new and iirc he had fired about 4 tins/2000 pellets. I have hardly used the rifle at all (not even half a tin) due to change in circumstances. It has not been used at all for four years, and worked perfectly when I packed it away then. It leaked when I got it out to check it over for selling. Typical, lol.

When I last chrono'd the rifle, it was just under 12 ft/lbs and it shot beautifully. It is pre-AT :D and with the old style bayonet snap-on fill adapter.

There is a very nice stock fitted, with a removable bipod. The stock has a few marks from use. Also the original stock (which has some scuffs) is included. The bolt is brass and a brass screw-type silencer adapter is fitted (with a screw-on silencer). There is very slight rusting of outside of the barrel; hardly noticeable speckles but it's there. Sight is Dowling and Rowe 4-12x50, with a flip-up yellow filter. It's a nice 'scope!

I've split things up for pricing, but 'twould be much easier if someone wants it all of course (and cheaper ;) )
Last edited by RickDastardly on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.

no avatar
Wurzel

Re: S410 0.22 Carbine, nice stock, chrono, tank, pump, etc

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi

Is the chrono still for sale?

Kind regards

Brad

no avatar
Wurzel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi Rick

I have to message through here as it won't let me reply. Yes please I would like it. I can bank transfer or pay pal you as friends and family so you don't incur feed

Kind regards

Brad Hardwidge

no avatar
Wurzel

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:02 am

Hi Rick

Did it sell?

no avatar
RickDastardly

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Ahh - sorry, only just noticed this. I was waiting for an email that I had a message. I'll send you another PM with my email address.

It's yours if you still want it.

no avatar
RickDastardly

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Chrono is sold, thank you Brad.

no avatar
Gerry CN

Re: FX Handpump, cleaning kit and pellets

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi Bud,
Bottom line on pump for pcp air rifles posted please