independence day, well, you know...

no avatar
zingpow

independence day, well, you know...

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:03 pm

july 4th, the day when we as a nation stood up to the tyranny of the brutal british monarchs and religious leaders and said ENOUGH and went on to become a nation where ANY FOOKIN' BODY could become president...donald fookin' trump...

say, will you guys take us back...zing of the former colonies...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Timmytree

Re: independence day, well, you know...

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Too late Tim, your lot voted the bugger in, you deal with him in the time honoured American tradition for Presidents. A gunshot.
Look on the brightside, how much damage can he do by the time of the next election? :mrgreen:

no avatar
neil

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:27 pm

chances are he won`t be giving as much away for free as the cupid stunts we`ve got

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Timmytree wrote:Too late Tim, your lot voted the bugger in, you deal with him in the time honoured American tradition for Presidents. A gunshot.
Look on the brightside, how much damage can he do by the time of the next election? :mrgreen:

your first point reminds me of what english bob said in the clint eastwood western, "unforgiven"...i won't quote it here for fear i'll be taken in and questioned by the federalies but you echoed his sentiment exactly...

your second point, how much damage?...i'm digging a fallout shelter in my backyard...zing in his lead lined bunker...

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:46 pm

neil wrote:chances are he won`t be giving as much away for free as the cupid stunts we`ve got

at least when you're insulting each other it sounds shakespearean...trump sounds like jethro bodine (beverly hillbillies) on half a bottle of jack daniels...

Raj

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:27 pm

“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Sounds like he's had a stroke :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:47 pm

i don't believe he ever expected to win, he has no plan, just rhetoric...i'm pretty sure his "high" living wife (he picked out of a catalog) is being given the sh!t treatment by all the wives and daughters of the washington elite...

she was bread in old kentucky, but she's just a crumb up here...zp...

Blackbaronfish

Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 am

Can you imagine going out for a beer, and when you get home you find yourself on ebay, The shock once you've woken up, to find that you've purchase the most ridiculous and expensive peice of crap imaginable.
Get the picture :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:38 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:Can you imagine going out for a beer, and when you get home you find yourself on ebay, The shock once you've woken up, to find that you've purchase the most ridiculous and expensive peice of crap imaginable.
Get the picture :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF

well the usa is only a few hundred years old, perhaps when we've been around as long as england has we'll have it down as good as you do...no imoji needed...zing of the wild frontier...

trump is actually more in tune with the old country than the american public is...the president of the united states is supposed to be a leader not a ruler, he fancies himself the latter...perhaps the royal family has a place for him in the monarchy...zp...