what the hell happened in here...

no avatar
zingpow

what the hell happened in here...

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:40 pm

this isn't a bar it's a god damn morgue...can you even get a drink served in here anymore...mercy, i'll flip on a light and open a couple windows and air this place out, smells like someone died in here, and there he is behind the bar, whew is he ripe...i'll just, umpf, shove him out the back door with the broom and hopefully the rats will eat what's left so there will be no need for a police report...he must have died of boredom...

well there is still electricity...hey, the beer is cold (thanks for stocking dos equis for the out of towner) but i wouldn't eat anything from the kitchen, there is moldy rat sh!t everywhere...i'll take the fire hose and spray this place down but i'll need some help...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
Mason

Re: what the hell happened in here...

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:13 am

I can't believe you threw the bartender out, he was a great listener and never interrupted the conversation and drinks were always on the house. Just because he is dead isn't a valid reason to sack him, he was still tending the bar wasn't he? Dead barmen don't grow on trees you know. That is not mouldy rat shit in the kitchen, it's Kopi Luwak........mouldy cat shit.......but it makes great coffee, honestly, it does.
You're destroying the ambience of the place and everything that makes it quintessentially British (God save the Queen, bless her cotton socks).

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:20 am

And he never once asked for a pay rise, in fact we haven't paid him in years :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 am

Mason wrote:I can't believe you threw the bartender out, he was a great listener and never interrupted the conversation and drinks were always on the house. Just because he is dead isn't a valid reason to sack him, he was still tending the bar wasn't he? Dead barmen don't grow on trees you know. That is not mouldy rat shit in the kitchen, it's Kopi Luwak........mouldy cat shit.......but it makes great coffee, honestly, it does.
You're destroying the ambience of the place and everything that makes it quintessentially British (God save the Queen, bless her cotton socks).

dead barmen don't grow on trees but they do reproduce prolifically, people are literally dying for the job...this place goes through bartenders like trump goes through national security advisers...it's still dank in here and smells of festering vaginal drippings...zp...

Blackbaronfish

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:16 am

I'll have the house special,does anyone else what to join in :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:I'll have the house special,does anyone else what to join in :o

BBF

depends on what the house special is, sure as hell don't want a zombie, i just threw one out the back door...sir zing of taste and distinction...

Raj

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Barbadillo it is .... an excellent white from Cadiz , Espana............... Till you get drunk and it starts to read Barbadildo :shock: Ouch! 8-) :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm

i'm from the colonies...on a hot day like this i want a dos equis with a slice of lime ice ass cold, served in a frozen mug by a barmaid that doesn't have to be a raging beauty but has plenty of cleavage and a loose disposition...whose picking up the tab zing...