some bad...some good...

no avatar
zingpow

some bad...some good...

Tue May 16, 2017 6:26 pm

last week the bird bath froze over...today it hit 85f with humidity you could cut into cubes and build a house with...

the good is i put a new base and rings on the rws-54, now both it the tx-200 are absolute lasers again...deadeye zing...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: some bad...some good...

Tue May 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Where do you get the Air Arms spares from. Do you have importers.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue May 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Some bad....... rained all day yesterday

Some more bad.... rained all day today. :(
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Wed May 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:Where do you get the Air Arms spares from. Do you have importers.

BBF

i had the internals replaced by an "airgun turner" when i purchased it so many years ago and only replaced the spring since and i can't even remember where i got it...replaced the internals on the rws-54 way back when as well but i shoot it much less and have not had to replace the spring or anything else save the scope which it ate...i put new base and rings on it just for good measure...zp...

Blackbaronfish

Wed May 17, 2017 7:11 pm

its always nice when you get the right setup. some people tinker just for the sake of it :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:its always nice when you get the right setup. some people tinker just for the sake of it :mrgreen:

BBF

"...some people tinker just for the sake of it..."...tell me about it, out at the range i knock into guys that are on their second or third BARREL on a single rifle and are still tinkering with powder and bullets...the last time i shot my 223 i put every round in a ragged hole (100 yards) and put it back in the case after 30 minutes and 15 rounds...i've seen guys do that for 10 or more sets and then start spraying rounds all over the target and then start ripping the rifle apart, IT'S NOT THE RIFLE, it did it's job, you've been at it too long for one session and are losing it...yes, i've done it myself but my brother is the master, i won't let him near my gear with a wrench in his hand...zp...

ps...high today 85f...low tonight 43f...nice...zp...