The things women say!

Timmytree

The things women say!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:38 pm

My other half, Jo, is normally pretty switched on but has a habit of coming out with something without thinking.This weekend was a classic. Waiting at a busy T junction with a restricted view I asked a simple question. "What's it like your side?"

"LEFT" :mrgreen:

no avatar
Brooksy

Re: The things women say!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:46 pm

That's nothing, I should write a book.
We were driving the other day, and we passed the new Jaguar dealership in Crewe. Next door, they're building a petrol station. She says "when they started building, how did they know there was petrol on the site"?
Then, yesterday, she asks me, "why do birds need feathers when they have skin as well"?
Today, it was "do bees have udders, now don't laugh, I saw it on telly that all honey is pasteurized."
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

Blackbaronfish

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm

You couldn't make it up :lol: .
My daughter the other day asked me "how high is eight foot" :lol: :lol: :x

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

my dear departed old battleaxe of a mother in law edna once said to me, '' if you ever said anything nice about me, i think i'd drop down dead ''
i said '' its no use trying to bribe me ''

no avatar
Brooksy

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:50 pm

poguemahone wrote:my dear departed old battleaxe of a mother in law edna once said to me, '' if you ever said anything nice about me, i think i'd drop down dead ''

Why didn't you tell her that she was dead sexy instead of "Thate bosted."

:D
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Raj

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Brooksy wrote:
poguemahone wrote:my dear departed old battleaxe of a mother in law edna once said to me, '' if you ever said anything nice about me, i think i'd drop down dead ''

Oi ..... cut it out, you two. I have feelings, you know? :cry:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
poguemahone

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Brooksy wrote:

theres only 2 people ever told edna she was sexy, and thats Raj and timmytree.
the sound of edna gasping for breath on her hospital bed still haunts me, do you think i should change my ringtone ??

no avatar
Brooksy

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Maybe stick it through a karaoke program?

no avatar
gary martin

Thu May 18, 2017 9:13 pm

my wife bless her. like many of the fair sex, is on a diet. now put into perspective the clothing situation, and like many of the said sex, have far too many clothes. three double wardrobes, chests of drawers, and I hasten to add, very large chests of drawers, is too much. being the kind soul that I am, offered advice on the situation. YOU HAVE TOO MANY CLOTHES ! GET RID OF SOME OF THEM! I thought it was wise advice. the look of distain on her face, but then she had that other look, the one with renewed vigour. she then comes out with the get out of this one hubby statement. "well, if I lose a couple of dress sizes, are you going to buy me a new wardrobe? " (wry smile on her face). my answer, of course dear! (look on her face of surprise) if you lose that much, I would have to buy you a new wardrobe as none of your clothes would fit!

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 pm

gary martin wrote:my wife bless her. like many of the fair sex, is on a diet. now put into perspective the clothing situation, and like many of the said sex, have far too many clothes. three double wardrobes, chests of drawers, and I hasten to add, very large chests of drawers, is too much. being the kind soul that I am, offered advice on the situation. YOU HAVE TOO MANY CLOTHES ! GET RID OF SOME OF THEM! I thought it was wise advice. the look of distain on her face, but then she had that other look, the one with renewed vigour. she then comes out with the get out of this one hubby statement. "well, if I lose a couple of dress sizes, are you going to buy me a new wardrobe? " (wry smile on her face). my answer, of course dear! (look on her face of surprise) if you lose that much, I would have to buy you a new wardrobe as none of your clothes would fit!

:lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177