AAOC MEET

no avatar
davyt63

Re: AAOC MEET

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:I hope so we want to cook in it

BBF

Yep we can,just put three sides up,for day time as I shall be sleeping in it as well :D
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

Raj

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:58 am

Just checked the weather ... Sat dont look too bad at all. Sunday morning may be a wash out but Hey Ho !!! :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:40 am

It doesn't look like i will get there (again)so have a great time too all that is attending...

Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
slinger

Re: AAOC MEET- Help Needed

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:53 am

Getting the S200 ready for the meet. 2 bits of circlip fell out! :roll: I think its the one that holds in the inlet piston thingy. I've heard it called the Jesus clip. Gun still shoots fine though. Perhaps Julian could kindly bring one?

Also 2 trigger screws have loosened & I've now got an ultra hair 1 stage trigger. I know its a cheek, but would Raj like to do a trigger tutorial (beer, wine supplied) and I'm bringing Threadlock.

Thanks in advance guys.
ATB
Gwyn

Raj

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:36 pm

For you, young man, I would gladly do it !!! Will remember to bring my glasses because my vision at 2 feet away is nearly all gone. :oops:

Gnome of the Woods

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:59 pm

eboswan wrote:It doesn't look like i will get there (again)so have a great time too all that is attending...

Brian

Roman Catholic week, loads pulling out! LOL

shame that Brian, see you at the next one mate.
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
Matts444

Sun May 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Great weekend BBF and Davey, thanks for all your efforts in making it all come together. I know Stace and Chloe certainly enjoyed themselves!!
Look forward to the next one :mrgreen:

Matt
AA TX200 Mk3 .177

Blackbaronfish

Sun May 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Matts444 wrote:Great weekend BBF and Davey, thanks for all your efforts in making it all come together. I know Stace and Chloe certainly enjoyed themselves!!
Look forward to the next one :mrgreen:

Matt

You have a lovely family Matt. I also think we should watch Chloe , as I'm sure she will have honed her skill at arms by the next meet :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
slinger

Sun May 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Another great meet. Thanks Ray, Davy, Mick & Shirl. Great to meet old friends & make new ones too.
Superb electronic Targets Davy and a very generous breakfast Ray & Son. Never seen so much good scoff in1 bap. Thanks to AA & all the raffle contributors too.

Get well quickly Julian and kind thoughts to your lady & family.

ATB
Gwyn

Raj

Sun May 01, 2016 6:42 pm

As always, a great show and thanks to one and all ,... for the company, the arrangements which were faultless - Thanks Ray / Davey et al, for the venue which really hit the spot (again) - Thanks Mick, for the members (and others) who turned up, to Rowan Bros. for the trophies, to Airarms for the promotional items ... loving my T-shirt, badge etc. to oldtimers like Tim (Jabtas) for still keeping the date, to Julian (get well soon, so sorry you couldn't make it) for all the behind the scenes stuff, 8-)
It is an institution that needs to be kept going because there is a lot of good memories and history to cherish.
Roll on the next one !!!

PS - Is someone starting a Meet pics. thread or adding to this? I know some great shots were taken 8-)