AAOC MEET

no avatar
Falconhoof

Re: AAOC MEET

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:31 pm

As fate would have it I'm fitting a new bathroom suite this weekend so can't make it. Now I make no pretence that I planned to come to the meet as I'm already going to the agf, vhtv and benefit boys weekend meets this year plus I'm planning to fit in a weekend camping in Scotland when the Master series is on at Cloybank which I havnt got around to telling out lass about. I've also got a few comps I want to travel to this year aswell. So I think I might of been pushing my luck coming to this one.
So cue my better half tonight saying to me "remember Im away at that spa weekend with my sisters this saturday"

Grrrrrrr if I'd never arranged to fit the new bathroom I could of came down and I wouldn't of even needed a pass out :x

Putting all that to one side, is the raffle restricted to attendees of the meet? I'll chuck a couple of quid in if it's open to all.

no avatar
Rich83

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:45 am

Hi guys is there space for 3 more people?

Thanks Rich

Blackbaronfish

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:10 am

Rich83 wrote:Hi guys is there space for 3 more people?

Thanks Rich

Room for everyone 8-) Will you be wanting breakfasts on Sunday morning.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Blackbaronfish

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:11 am

Falconhoof wrote:As fate would have it I'm fitting a new bathroom suite this weekend so can't make it. Now I make no pretence that I planned to come to the meet as I'm already going to the agf, vhtv and benefit boys weekend meets this year plus I'm planning to fit in a weekend camping in Scotland when the Master series is on at Cloybank which I havnt got around to telling out lass about. I've also got a few comps I want to travel to this year aswell. So I think I might of been pushing my luck coming to this one.
So cue my better half tonight saying to me "remember Im away at that spa weekend with my sisters this saturday"

Grrrrrrr if I'd never arranged to fit the new bathroom I could of came down and I wouldn't of even needed a pass out :x

Putting all that to one side, is the raffle restricted to attendees of the meet? I'll chuck a couple of quid in if it's open to all.

Never mind there is always another year.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Blackbaronfish

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 am

BBF...breakfast
BBF Son...breakfast
Iced Tiger...breakfast
Gnome of the Woods ...Breakfast
Princess... Breakfast
Kev Todd....breakfast
Kev's Boss....breakfast
Grandad...breakfast
Timmytree...breakfast
Tims guest
Slinger...breakfast
davyt63...breakfast
Karlp...breakfast
Maddoghutty...breakfast
Ltbooth....breakfast
Chris Allum...breakfast

Raj
Raj's guest
Para
Para's boss
Para's bosset
Transporter
Bongo
Neil180
Rich83
Rich83 guest
Rich83 guest

Maybe's
Buster123
Who are you kidding?
Jabtas

no avatar
davyt63

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 am

Falconhoof wrote:As fate would have it I'm fitting a new bathroom suite this weekend so can't make it. Now I make no pretence that I planned to come to the meet as I'm already going to the agf, vhtv and benefit boys weekend meets this year plus I'm planning to fit in a weekend camping in Scotland when the Master series is on at Cloybank which I havnt got around to telling out lass about. I've also got a few comps I want to travel to this year aswell. So I think I might of been pushing my luck coming to this one.

:D :D

I done 8 meets last year,and enjoyed all of them except for one idiot!
I shall see you at the other meets you mention.
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

no avatar
davyt63

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:12 am

Gnome of the Woods wrote:Princess & Boss Todd have demanded cocktails on Saturday lunchtime before they make their grand entrance!
Be afraid people, be very afraid!

Shall I bring the Marquee :D

Blackbaronfish

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:54 am

I hope so we want to cook in it

BBF

no avatar
Chris.allum

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:06 pm

I done 8 meets last year,and enjoyed all of them except for one idiot!
I shall see you at the other meets you mention.[/quote]

Did that involve the naked wrestling ????

no avatar
davyt63

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Chris.allum wrote:I done 8 meets last year,and enjoyed all of them except for one idiot!
I shall see you at the other meets you mention.

Did that involve the naked wrestling ????[/quote]f

:D :D :D are you jealous Chris :D :D