decisions

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: decisions

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:33 pm

eboswan wrote:
barty wrote:Thanks, it a little smaller tham my classic though! What about calibre choice. Regards

.177 all the way as a general hunting calibre :D the .22 boys will be jumping up and down now :lol: .177 is far more forgiving than .22

if its solely for rats, if it was me I would opt for the .22 (where is pouge he`ll be off on one now :lol: )

i doubt it, he only goes off on one when some numpty claims that .177 isnt up to the job :lol:
i asked a mates girlfriend (pathologist with experience of gunshot wounds) which calibre would be the most lethal :?
i wont post her reply because the .22 hits harder brigade will start argueing :mrgreen:

Geordie

Sat May 16, 2015 10:18 pm

poguemahone wrote:i wont post her reply because the .22 hits harder brigade will start argueing

I reckon my .20 Rapid would settle said argument! :P :P :P :lol: :lol: ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
poguemahone

Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Geordie wrote:
poguemahone wrote:i wont post her reply because the .22 hits harder brigade will start argueing

the true test of a calibre is its ability to kill magpies. how many magpies have you killed with your .20 rapid gordon ???????? :mrgreen:

Geordie

Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 pm

poguemahone wrote:
Geordie wrote:

the true test of a calibre is its ability to kill magpies. how many magpies have you killed with your .20 rapid gordon ???????? :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that would illicit a responce :P

None mate, is the answer, as you know. ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Midasi1

Tue May 19, 2015 7:53 am

Agreed to sell my newish TX200HC towards the price of a HW100KT - charged the batteries on my camera ready to take the mug shots - gave the TX a loving clean, polish and very light lube - felt I was selling a child -.....

Puts TX back in slip....makes my nearest & dearest a cup of coffee & "Sorry, there is no way my TX & I can be parted"

"Never expected you too......." :roll:
Why be awkward, when with a bit of effort you can be really impossible!