Julian Bonds spares

bgaltd

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 pm

mustad wrote:thanks will you put some crinkle washers in please,how do i pay you.thanks.

payment details are on the spares website below :-).

no avatar
mustad

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:18 pm

thanks.

Blackbaronfish

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:21 am

Don't forget to order your spares ready to collect at the meet to save postage .

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
Sdrobo

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:30 am

Hi Julian my name is Shaun I've just got back in to shooting after a accident at work 3 yr ago so struggling a bit as I got a little brain damage sorry about my grammar I'm having to re learn most things but shooting is my passion and now i'm well enough I've reached in to my gun cabinet i have a tx200 a falcon fn 19 and my favorite my pre anti tamper s410 tdr but as it's one of the older ones it has the shorter air tube and as I'm still out of work I'm on a tight budget well as tight as can be here are my thoughts it's 22 by the way they all are tho I wouldn't mind the tdr been 177 so first things first I'm thinking of getting the s410 carbine air cylinder all the items in after second hand if possible don't mind having to wait a little while or if not too expensive ill buy them new 2nd thinking of reging it but don't know that much about which is the best for it and if the gains would be worth it so I'm asking for advice as well as trying to source parts I have a just bought a brand new 7ltr bottle not thinking straight and it's toolate much too lug about so another option is If you have one for sale is a small 1ltr or 2ltr cheap bottle I could fill from my tank then transport that with me when I go out and finally I would like a 177 barrel I will give you my 22 one once sorted but the main thing is if its possible to get a smaller bottle from you that I can fill even a half ltr would do fill from my tank then fill my gun second carbine air tube or regged lastly the 177 barrel oh one more thing I have a weihrouch moderator but need the half inch adaptor as I don't know how to modify my current original one I don't have the knowledge I used too or the fine moter skills but like I said it's my passion and my only one at that apart from my children sorry for been long winded oh yeah I'm from Sheffield an old friend told me about you and said your the man I need to speak with hope you can help

Regards. Shaun

bgaltd

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:43 am

Sdrobo wrote:Hi Julian my name is Shaun I've just got back in to shooting after a accident at work 3 yr ago so struggling a bit as I got a little brain damage sorry about my grammar I'm having to re learn most things but shooting is my passion and now i'm well enough I've reached in to my gun cabinet i have a tx200 a falcon fn 19 and my favorite my pre anti tamper s410 tdr but as it's one of the older ones it has the shorter air tube and as I'm still out of work I'm on a tight budget well as tight as can be here are my thoughts it's 22 by the way they all are tho I wouldn't mind the tdr been 177 so first things first I'm thinking of getting the s410 carbine air cylinder all the items in after second hand if possible don't mind having to wait a little while or if not too expensive ill buy them new 2nd thinking of reging it but don't know that much about which is the best for it and if the gains would be worth it so I'm asking for advice as well as trying to source parts I have a just bought a brand new 7ltr bottle not thinking straight and it's toolate much too lug about so another option is If you have one for sale is a small 1ltr or 2ltr cheap bottle I could fill from my tank then transport that with me when I go out and finally I would like a 177 barrel I will give you my 22 one once sorted but the main thing is if its possible to get a smaller bottle from you that I can fill even a half ltr would do fill from my tank then fill my gun second carbine air tube or regged lastly the 177 barrel oh one more thing I have a weihrouch moderator but need the half inch adaptor as I don't know how to modify my current original one I don't have the knowledge I used too or the fine moter skills but like I said it's my passion and my only one at that apart from my children sorry for been long winded oh yeah I'm from Sheffield an old friend told me about you and said your the man I need to speak with hope you can help

Regards. Shaun

sorry Shaun , i dont have anything second hand at the moment but will keep an eye out for you . in the mean time put a post up on here and see if anyone else has anything that could be helpful to you .

contact Darrin at XTX about regging your rifle . he'll give a price for it :-).

no avatar
Sdrobo

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks for your help Julian it is very much appreciated

no avatar
rosie

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:08 am

Hi Julian, I need oring service kit for a s 400 classic, do you do a set or are they separate , price please.

Brian

bgaltd

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:20 pm

rosie wrote:Hi Julian, I need oring service kit for a s 400 classic, do you do a set or are they separate , price please.

Brian

are you going to the meet at the end of the week Brian ?

S701 S400/S410 SEAL KIT 5.35 -0.54= 4.82
plus postage if needed :-).

i can bring a kit with me if you are :-).

no avatar
mustad

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:21 pm

trigger and washers came yesterday,thankyou julian.

bgaltd

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:31 pm

mustad wrote:trigger and washers came yesterday,thankyou julian.

thanks for letting me know :-) .