Julian Bonds spares

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby nevada cowboy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:44 am

Two Please
AA S400f .177
Brocock Bantam Hilite .177
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
nevada cowboy
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:15 pm
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby davyt63 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:50 am

Hi Julian
Could you give me a price please for
x1 firing valve .22
X 1 Venturi screw

Regards

Davy Thomas
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.
davyt63
Moderator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby bgaltd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:44 am

davyt63 wrote:Hi Julian
Could you give me a price please for
x1 firing valve .22
X 1 Venturi screw

Regards

Davy Thomas


just answered your text mate :-) .

rgds.

julian.
bgaltd
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: sat on my sofa :-) Wellington , Zumerzet.

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby davyt63 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Thanks Julian arrived today

Regards

Davy
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.
davyt63
Moderator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby bgaltd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am

davyt63 wrote:Thanks Julian arrived today

Regards

Davy


thanks for letting me know Davy :-).
bgaltd
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: sat on my sofa :-) Wellington , Zumerzet.

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby Stedigan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 am

Hello Julian,

New to the forum so forgive me if this isn't the way to do this.

I have a S410 Carbine that needs some fettling.

Can you give me a price for :-
S370 Firing Valve Assy
S331 Main Spring

and let me know how to pay for the items.

Thanks

Paul
Stedigan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby bgaltd » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Stedigan wrote:Hello Julian,

New to the forum so forgive me if this isn't the way to do this.

I have a S410 Carbine that needs some fettling.

Can you give me a price for :-
S370 Firing Valve Assy
S331 Main Spring

and let me know how to pay for the items.

Thanks

Paul

S370 FIRING VALVE ASSY 10.00- 1.00= 9.00
S331 MAIN SPRING 3.75- 0.38 =3.38
postage £2.20

payment details are on the website below .

welcome to the forum by the way :-) :-) .
bgaltd
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: sat on my sofa :-) Wellington , Zumerzet.

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby davyt63 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:37 am

Hi Julian
Have you got a exploded diagram ? for the AirArms SM100 rifle.
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.
davyt63
Moderator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby bgaltd » Mon May 01, 2017 9:57 am

davyt63 wrote:Hi Julian
Have you got a exploded diagram ? for the AirArms SM100 rifle.


pm me your email address and i'll send you what i have :-) .
bgaltd
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: sat on my sofa :-) Wellington , Zumerzet.

Re: Julian Bonds spares

Postby davyt63 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:12 pm

bgaltd wrote:
davyt63 wrote:Hi Julian
Have you got a exploded diagram ? for the AirArms SM100 rifle.


pm me your email address and i'll send you what i have :-) .

Ok thanks
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.
davyt63
Moderator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: Swindon

PreviousNext

Return to AirArms Spares ( bgaltd )

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests