Breach seal and shim

no avatar
cLaTTeReD

Breach seal and shim

Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Evening all

My first post, thanks in advance.

I was advised due to my barrel blocking that i needed to change my breach seal on my S410.

I have been having problems with pellets blocking the barrel as they are not loading cleanly, it occurs with no mag in so its not that.
I have stripped the gun and tbh the seal looked ok but I have been unable to get the brass shim out of the rifle.

Anyway, a fella from the local club offered to change it for me if I order the parts and told me to get them from Julian Bond.

So could I please go about ordering the shim and seal ? I would also like a spare set of seals incase I have lost anything during my ameturish strip down of the rifle
I was told there are two sizes and that you may need the serial off the air cylinder Dom 07/2012 SAE 4130bks inspect annually 49653

Any additional advice would be greatly received

Thanks

Ash

bgaltd

Re: Breach seal and shim

Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:52 pm

cLaTTeReD wrote:Evening all

My first post, thanks in advance.

I was advised due to my barrel blocking that i needed to change my breach seal on my S410.

I have been having problems with pellets blocking the barrel as they are not loading cleanly, it occurs with no mag in so its not that.
I have stripped the gun and tbh the seal looked ok but I have been unable to get the brass shim out of the rifle.

Anyway, a fella from the local club offered to change it for me if I order the parts and told me to get them from Julian Bond.

So could I please go about ordering the shim and seal ? I would also like a spare set of seals incase I have lost anything during my ameturish strip down of the rifle
I was told there are two sizes and that you may need the serial off the air cylinder Dom 07/2012 SAE 4130bks inspect annually 49653

Any additional advice would be greatly received

Thanks

Ash

can you give me a ring please Ash :D .

my number is on the spares website below .

rgds

julian

no avatar
cLaTTeReD

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi Julian

Thanks for the reply, I left a message on your number today.

My friend says he has ordered one for me from
Chambers but he didn't have the serial off the gun so unsure I will get the right part :-/

Thanks for your help

Ash

bgaltd

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 pm

cLaTTeReD wrote:Hi Julian

Thanks for the reply, I left a message on your number today.

My friend says he has ordered one for me from
Chambers but he didn't have the serial off the gun so unsure I will get the right part :-/

Thanks for your help

Ash

Let me know if things don't work out and i'll sort you out with the correct parts .

no avatar
cLaTTeReD

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you, much appreciated