Julian help please air arms s200mk3

no avatar
Brendon1997

Julian help please air arms s200mk3

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello guys, I've a air arms s200mk3 and have bought a pressure guage for it but need the little tool that looks like a big nut that goes over the gold fill valve and locks on in the 2 holes with 2 steel bars, which then allows me unscrew the valve from the cylinder, I was wondering if any of yous had one of those little tools As I've tried all over the internet and they are all out of stock, many thanks brendon

bgaltd

Re: Julian help please air arms s200mk3

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:51 am

Brendon1997 wrote:Hello guys, I've a air arms s200mk3 and have bought a pressure guage for it but need the little tool that looks like a big nut that goes over the gold fill valve and locks on in the 2 holes with 2 steel bars, which then allows me unscrew the valve from the cylinder, I was wondering if any of yous had one of those little tools As I've tried all over the internet and they are all out of stock, many thanks brendon

speak to Raj , he made his own removal tool . i'm sure he'll tell you what you need to make your own :-) .

http://airarmsownersclub.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=185

no avatar
Roger5

Re: Julian help please air arms s200mk3

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 am

Brendon1997 wrote:Hello guys, I've a air arms s200mk3 and have bought a pressure guage for it but need the little tool that looks like a big nut that goes over the gold fill valve and locks on in the 2 holes with 2 steel bars, which then allows me unscrew the valve from the cylinder, I was wondering if any of yous had one of those little tools As I've tried all over the internet and they are all out of stock, many thanks brendon

Just had a look on XTX website, looks like he is still doing the round one. Rog