S200 problem

Binman76

S200 problem

Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

I've just gone to pump up my gun and it won't fill beyond 150bar my mk3 Hills pump has had all new o-rings put in by myself less than a month ago, torn down the pump just in case and all good, the o-rings on the cylinder look good, the only thing I can see is a small round dint in the bronze filter. Could this be the likely problem? If it is, would I be able to replace said parts(bearing in mind I don't own any fancy tools) or would I be looking at a new cylinder? Any other things to check? Not in any great rush as gun is usable but just have a reduced shot count. Any answers would be greatly appreciated binman76

Raj

Re: S200 problem

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 pm

We will only know if this is indeed a S200 problem if the pump itself is eliminated. Before trying to fix anything on the rifle, please do check out the gauge on the pump as it could be reading wrong. :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
mark holding

Re: S200 problem

Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:15 pm

If you have a friend with a fill tank, or a gun or dive shop with one, get them to fill it for you. That way if it can be filled with a dive bottle or compressor its not the rifle.