No i wouldn't want to donate
No votes
No i cant afford to donate
6%

Total votes: 16
Blackbaronfish

Re: Donations

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 am

[quote="slinger"]Wastrel wrote: simply have a`donate` function on the site, a footy site I use has one, simply click on the paypal/visa icon, follow instructions, it`s quite simple really, that`s how I`d like to do it, then I could donate say a tenner every now & then when I can afford to do so.

+1
You've seen how AGF do it, I guess BBF: a PayPal account, and importantly, a prominent monthly target board so members can top up funds when they're needed, and/or when they can afford it.

If the forum becomes funded by members, might not the administration be/feel obliged to publish accounts?

Of course: everything is, and would be, above board, and we all trust the guys we know, but there are always doubters, so you may think it's best if total honesty can be proven.

Just my opinion. [color=#FF0000] I already owe BBF a tenner and would be very happy to send him another for the forum anytime:

Only because you failed your mission :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
slinger

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:28 am

Dear Admin Guys,

Has anyone been very kindly subsidizing us prior to this?

By how much?

Is there an advertising/sponsorship possibility?

If there is - would we rather keep our independence any how?

Thanks.....

ATB
Gwyn

bgaltd

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 am

i WILL be financing this ALL if i can and Rays donation idea will only be used if the financing and running of the AAOC is prohibitive to me .

bgaltd

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 am

slinger wrote:Dear Admin Guys,

Has anyone been very kindly subsidizing us prior to this?

By how much?

Is there an advertising/sponsorship possibility?

If there is - would we rather keep our independence any how?

Thanks.....

ATB
Gwyn

Darren kindly hosted the site before but when his boss changed/undated the servers it would start to cost him money so he asked Mark to find another server to host the site on , he didnt want to do it so asked me if i wanted the domain name to set up the AAOC on another server . i , of course , snapped his hand off :D :D .

there will be no advertising if i can help it and sponsorship for the meet , i hope , will continue from the rowan boys , Geordie, the mods, myself and anyone else who helps out (sorry if i havent mentioned you by name :oops: :oops: ).

no avatar
slinger

Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:52 pm

bgaltd wrote:i WILL be financing this ALL if i can and Rays donation idea will only be used if the financing and running of the AAOC is prohibitive to me .

As always you're a true gent Julian thanks for taking on the site and for your two frank replies.

Your shoulders are broad, but plenty on here including me will be happy to help.

Good luck whatever you decide.

ATB

Gwyn

bgaltd

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 pm

slinger wrote:As always you're a true gent Julian thanks for taking on the site and for your two frank replies.

Your shoulders are broad, but plenty on here including me will be happy to help.

Good luck whatever you decide.

ATB

Gwyn

Thank you to everyone for their support and offers of financial help , i am trying my best to keep this in house but IF I cant then i will most certainly accept the kind offers .

again my thanks to everyone for their support :-).

Dan

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:52 pm

I hear if you donate Julian is willing to give dontators a 80% discount on all clip round the ear holes can someone please confirm this :shock: :o :lol:
Air Arms s200 MK2 HUMA Regulated, MTC MAMBA

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:14 am

Dan wrote:I hear if you donate Julian is willing to give dontators a 80% discount on all clip round the ear holes can someone please confirm this :shock: :o :lol:

yes Dan , clip round the ear holes will be 80% off :D :D :D :D :D :D

Blackbaronfish

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 am

If i buy one can i get one free (BOGOF) :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:41 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:If i buy one can i get one free (BOGOF) :mrgreen:

BBF

you mate , dont even have to buy one :D :D :D . you can have as many as you like for free :D :D