good bye steven gerrard

no avatar
air gun

good bye steven gerrard

Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 pm

sad day for Liverpool and English football. gerrard is off to the USA. best player England have ever produced imo. :(
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: good bye steven gerrard

Sat May 16, 2015 8:08 pm

who.............steven gerrard.......never heard of him :? ;)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Timmytree

Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 pm

eboswan wrote:who.............steven gerrard.......never heard of him :? ;)

Kinell Brian, he batted for Yorkshire a couple of times. On the other side. :D

I bet we're going to get weeks of Scousers jumping in the Mersey and crying in their fizzy beer now.

no avatar
air gun

Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm

eboswan wrote:who.............steven gerrard.......never heard of him :? ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat May 16, 2015 8:21 pm

oh I remember him :oops: ...........he won a gold at the Olympics for freestyle diving :D
S200. .177

Geordie

Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm

A sad day indeed, and one must ask the question as to how/why have Liverpool allowed him to leave when a, he hasn't retired, and b, who do they have to step into his boots?

Loyal players like Stevie G don't come along very often, he is very much in the mold of the great Alan Shearer! A one off, one club man. Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves letting him go to play out his last knocking s in the The States :x What a kick in the bollocks for the kid!

He was/is a world class player who I admire for his loyalty to Liverpool Football Club. 8-)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
air gun

Sat May 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Geordie wrote:A sad day indeed, and one must ask the question as to how/why have Liverpool allowed him to leave when a, he hasn't retired, and b, who do they have to step into his boots?

Loyal players like Stevie G don't come along very often, he is very much in the mold of the great Alan Shearer! A one off, one club man. Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves letting him go to play out his last knocking s in the The States :x What a kick in the bollocks for the kid!

He was/is a world class player who I admire for his loyalty to Liverpool Football Club. 8-)

there is nothing I can add to that.

no avatar
Aitch

Sun May 17, 2015 5:47 am

eboswan wrote:oh I remember him :oops: ...........he won a gold at the Olympics for freestyle diving :D

No he didn't, that was Arthur Daley :D

roadrunner

Sun May 17, 2015 7:22 am

I love watching fans, the euphoria on friday afternoon of watching the there team on saturaday,all techical banter and the like, its allways a differant story monday mourning, oh the long faces of dissapointment and bottom lips dragging on the floor
football, i tip my hate to you if you love it but its not for me
i can feel the hatred building against me

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 am

roadrunner wrote:I love watching fans, the euphoria on friday afternoon of watching the there team on saturaday,all techical banter and the like, its allways a differant story monday mourning, oh the long faces of dissapointment and bottom lips dragging on the floor
football, i tip my hate to you if you love it but its not for me
i can feel the hatred building against me

your not alone :D
S200. .177