good bye steven gerrard

Geordie

Re: good bye steven gerrard

Mon May 18, 2015 5:40 pm

fatbob wrote:Geordie, Alan Shearer a one club man thought he was ex Southampton & Blackburn Rovers LOL ;)

Atb
Bob

Aye, he had to start somewhere Bob :lol: :lol: Newcastle United foolishly let him slip through the net in his formative years :roll: :evil:
He was made to represent his home town club though, just a pity he won nowt with us, but came so close on numerous occasions.

He turned down Man U to play for us while in his pomp, that'll do for me. ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
fatbob

Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm

I know what you mean pal watched motd on sat night the guy is distraught, how do you think I feel watching Glasgow Rangers :cry: :oops:

Atb
Bob

no avatar
air gun

Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Geordie wrote:
fatbob wrote:Geordie, Alan Shearer a one club man thought he was ex Southampton & Blackburn Rovers LOL ;)

Atb
Bob

Aye, he had to start somewhere Bob :lol: :lol: Newcastle United foolishly let him slip through the net in his formative years :roll: :evil:
He was made to represent his home town club though, just a pity he won nowt with us, but came so close on numerous occasions.

He turned down Man U to play for us while in his pomp, that'll do for me. ;)

and that will do for me aswell. :lol: :lol:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.