Unread Posts ....

Raj

Unread Posts ....

Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 pm

I usually log on and check out 'Unread Posts' to see what I have missed. Usually, there are about 10 pages of posts on this list and I don't bother with many of them if the topic is not interesting for me. This evening, when I checked, there were only about 8 posts unread. As an experiment, I went and 'read' all of them. Now I have zero unread posts !!!
What is happening ??? :?: :?
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

roadrunner

Re: Unread Posts ....

Tue May 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Er youve read em,so theres no more to read hence zero, or have i missed summit

no avatar
Goldminer

Wed May 13, 2015 12:26 pm

were there any good'uns ? ;)

no avatar
Outandabout

Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

I know what you mean Raj. Example- the last post in the Bar was you on Saturday night. 5 days ago. I have seen the place a lot busier. This seems the norm across the whole site at the moment.
Maybe because the light nights are here people are making a nuisance of themselves elsewhere. I must admit I don't drop in as often as I used to.
Kevin

Geordie

Wed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm

The fact is that the site is struggling atm!

There has been a hardcore of around 20 posters over the past couple of years with a few members who joined, engaged for a while, then buggered off. The AAOC has been in decline for a good while, way before JB took it over.

TBH, It's ht pretty much hit rock bottom, I hope things improve. maybe if the old site could be saved and merged with this one we would see more input? :idea:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Raj

Thu May 14, 2015 5:30 pm

I think I didn't make my self very clear :oops:

One minute, I had about 10 pages of unread posts. These were post I had chosen not to read because the title or content was of no interest to me. By default, this number should and does keep growing because there are new posts that routinely join this category.
All of a sudden, this lot went from many pages to just a few posts !!! I didn't read them so why are not showing as unread anymore?
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"