By George !!!

Raj

By George !!!

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:21 pm

We were .... hesitatingly .... asked to take our 5' x 3' St.George's cross flag down by some white English people down the street ... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never laughed so much in all my life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: By George !!!

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 pm

hope you told them too pizz off :evil:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
air gun

Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Raj wrote:We were .... hesitatingly .... asked to take our 5' x 3' St.George's cross flag down by some white English people down the street ... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never laughed so much in all my life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please don't get me started on this kind of thing mate. :evil: :evil:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Timmytree

Fri May 01, 2015 4:36 am

They weren't really white English people Raj. They were spineless, unpatriotic plebs. Please pass on the message.

Blackbaronfish

Fri May 01, 2015 5:05 am

Raj wrote:We were .... hesitatingly .... asked to take our 5' x 3' St.George's cross flag down by some white English people down the street ... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What reason did they give :?

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri May 01, 2015 7:07 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:

What reason did they give :?

BBF

they were envious of raj`s pole :o
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

roadrunner

Fri May 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Did you take it down Raj, hope you left it up

Raj

Fri May 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:What reason did they give :? BBF

Turns out it was envy .... my flag was about 8 times bigger than theirs. I have given them a link to sellers on Ebay that are doing them for £1.99 + postage.

No doubt they will come and have a go at my next door neighbours (Chinese) when the delivery arrives and it says "Made in China" on it !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, they were friendly people and the comment was tongue in cheek. They know us well :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Geordie

Fri May 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I'd laugh along with you Raj but it does actually happen :evil: There are folk who are soooooooooooooooo far left and PC as hell, that go around doing this sort of thing!
Fair play to you mate for nailing your colours to the mast! :D
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Outandabout

Fri May 01, 2015 7:50 pm

I have great respect for you raj for putting up the flag. I wish more would do it. I dont have a problem with other nationalities,people, or cultures flying there respective flags so why should other not respect our wishes to fly our flag.
Unfortunately Geordie is right about the pc brigade.
Respect 8-) 8-)
Kevin