ed milliband

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

ed milliband

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:07 pm

why does he look more like a spitting image puppet than a possible future prime minister :lol:
I just cant listen too his nostril voice :roll:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Geordie

Re: ed milliband

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 pm

His brother definitely wins in the looks dept, but I'm slowly warming towards him as a politician.
That don't take a lot as I'd rather have Ken Dodd than Cameron and his sidekick Clegg. :twisted:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Blackbaronfish

Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Geordie wrote:His brother definitely wins in the looks dept, but I'm slowly warming towards him as a politician.
That don't take a lot as I'd rather have Ken Dodd than Cameron and his sidekick Clegg. :twisted:

Be careful what you wish for :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
Axelrod

Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Always wanted to vote Labour . Never been able to afford it. dave

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:05 pm

In all honesty I don't think you could make one good one out of all of them put together.

Blackbaronfish

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:24 am

If you reduced their pay and benefits I wonder how many would still want to carry on because "they want to make a difference" and have your best interests at heart

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

raygun

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:If you reduced their pay and benefits I wonder how many would still want to carry on because "they want to make a difference" and have your best interests at heart

BBF

I feel a little different.

I think that M.P's should have a 25% pay increase. Then their number reduced by half. That would give them more money and save us money. The House of Lords should be reduced to 100 Peers but they could keep their attendance allowance. That would leave over 400 people to Govern us Nationally. The USA can do it with a similar number but a 5 times greater population.

We would save money and have less earache :lol:

ATB
Ray.

Timmytree

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:42 pm

raygun wrote:
Blackbaronfish wrote:If you reduced their pay and benefits I wonder how many would still want to carry on because "they want to make a difference" and have your best interests at heart

BBF

I think that M.P's should have a 25% pay increase. Then their number reduced by half. That would give them more money and save us money. The House of Lords should be reduced to 100 Peers but they could keep their attendance allowance. That would leave over 400 people to Govern us Nationally. The USA can do it with a similar number but a 5 times greater population.

ATB
Ray.

Put them on an hourly rate and only pay for attendance in the house.

no avatar
granville

Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:45 pm

paid by results , save us load and nothing to pay if they did not get the country back in credit.

no avatar
Phil B

Sat May 02, 2015 4:02 pm

raygun wrote:

BBF

ATB
Ray.
The US - the finest government that money can buy!