bye bye vfr800fi...

no avatar
zingpow

bye bye vfr800fi...

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 pm

put it on craigslist and it sold in 8 hours...guys drove 3.5 hours to get here and were "amazed" at the condition it was in...I sold it for $200 less than I bought it for 3 years and 15k miles ago but I keep em clean...now it's just me and the cbr1000rr...hello summer...zp...

Blackbaronfish

Re: bye bye vfr800fi...

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:45 pm

The pictures and knowing you had one will last a life time 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:The pictures and knowing you had one will last a life time 8-)

BBF

I liked it better than the cbr1000rr but it lacks about 30 or 40 hp...fast enough to get you into trouble but not fast enough to get you out if you get my meaning...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:27 am

30 or 40 hp don't make a lot of difference when your going backwards through the pearly gates on fire :o :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:08 am

people that believe there are actually pearly gates should know that the lord has a master plan and each name is called when HIS will is done...we're just along for the ride (pun intended)...that being said nothing so focuses the mind like a romp through the backroads at an elevated rate of speed, pushing that envelope just a titch...zp...

no avatar
tim

Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:25 pm

When the senior design engineer of Honda Motorcycles died he went to Heaven. At the pearly gates St Peter said to him that he had been a very important person during his time on earth and that he could if he wanted spend some time with God himself.
Just wanting to mull over design concepts he accepted the offer and was taken to meet God.
After the formal meet and greet and minor discussions Tadao Baba set to to talk about the design of woman saying to God, saying that he liked the concept and some features but over all it lacked finesse.

Tadao Baba said that the quality control was not good as the front end of each was different with some sticking out more than others so had poor tolerancing.
Each came with a lot of chatter he had designed this out of each Honda, Woman he said seemed to have minds of their own and were sometimes difficult to control.
Also the positioning of some of the features was poor such as the inlet and the exhaust were so close together that it was positively dangerous.
God said that he had taken on board the thoughts of Tadao Baba but walked over to the massive heavenly computer, after a few moments of button pressing God said to Tadao Baba.
“I have all the data hear in front of me which proves that the general public have chosen what they think is best and without and fear of contradiction there are far more people riding my design than yours.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm

tim wrote:When the senior design engineer of Honda Motorcycles died he went to Heaven. At the pearly gates St Peter said to him that he had been a very important person during his time on earth and that he could if he wanted spend some time with God himself.
Just wanting to mull over design concepts he accepted the offer and was taken to meet God.
After the formal meet and greet and minor discussions Tadao Baba set to to talk about the design of woman saying to God, saying that he liked the concept and some features but over all it lacked finesse.

Tadao Baba said that the quality control was not good as the front end of each was different with some sticking out more than others so had poor tolerancing.
Each came with a lot of chatter he had designed this out of each Honda, Woman he said seemed to have minds of their own and were sometimes difficult to control.
Also the positioning of some of the features was poor such as the inlet and the exhaust were so close together that it was positively dangerous.
God said that he had taken on board the thoughts of Tadao Baba but walked over to the massive heavenly computer, after a few moments of button pressing God said to Tadao Baba.
“I have all the data hear in front of me which proves that the general public have chosen what they think is best and without and fear of contradiction there are far more people riding my design than yours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... like that one too.

Not a bad bit of depreciation that Tim. $200 loss in 3 years isn't something to be sniffed at mate. Can't complain at that.

no avatar
zingpow

Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Gixxerboy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... like that one too.

$200 loss in 3 years isn't something to be sniffed at mate. Can't complain at that.

how many of the fellas riding god's design can say that after 3 years they got rid of her and only lost $200...of course they could argue that the money lost was worth it against the heavy losses that would have incurred had they kept them...zing of marital bliss...