timmytree, free dental relief:

no avatar
zingpow

timmytree, free dental relief:

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 pm

read the last two weeks of donald trump's tweets out loud...

good news: the roots to your bad tooth will climb out on their own and try to get away from the incredible stupidity...

bad news: your other teeth (hair, fingernails, ears, and several of your vital organs) will probably follow suit...

i myself turn the volume off when he's on tv talking...i'm dead azz serious about that, i can't stand the sound of his voice...zing of the wild frontier...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Raj

Re: timmytree, free dental relief:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Enjoy ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pex6o6f3YE

"Nobody even knows what a Trillion is .... but I do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zingpow

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:41 pm

like i said raj, i can't stand the sound of his voice because i know whatever is coming out of his mouth is bullsh!t...zp...

no avatar
FPoole

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 am

zingpow wrote:like i said raj, i can't stand the sound of his voice because i know whatever is coming out of his mouth is bullsh!t...zp...

That statement fits just about every politician that has lived, in the last 200 years.

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm

FPoole wrote:
zingpow wrote:like i said raj, i can't stand the sound of his voice because i know whatever is coming out of his mouth is bullsh!t...zp...

That statement fits just about every politician that has lived, in the last 200 years.

freeking ever...

george carlin's take on lies, the world would be cast into chaos without lies...people would never get past their first date...can you imagine a world with NO lies, the pure unadulterated truth in every situation...it would be brutal...

"the cure didn't work son, you're not going to make it through the night"...
"i think your father is the most interesting person on earth"...
"never"
"always"
"only when i have to"
"of course i did"
"of course i will"
"have i ever lied to you"

that said, some people do believe it is an art form and like all true artists have taken it beyond the reasoning powers of the general population and their domains are politics and religion...zp...

no avatar
FPoole

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 am

I know England had village idiots from my Monty Python English History lessons, but we only had the neighborhood liar. His tales were so far out there that it was easy to pick them out. All us locals that were around the same age still laugh about his tales. I can still clearly picture him pumping away on his brand new Daisy model 25. We were about 8-9 and I explained it was a one cock deal and no amount of pumping would help up the power. He then informs me about the rabbit he'd just shot in the eye. That Daisy blew the whole other side of said rabbit's head off. I asked to see the rabbit, but a dog had already eaten it. He later shot our car with the same gun and took a good old fashion cussing out from my dad, but no other punishment was laid out.

Timmytree

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm

FPoole wrote:I know England had village idiots from my Monty Python English History lessons, but we only had the neighborhood liar. His tales were so far out there that it was easy to pick them out. All us locals that were around the same age still laugh about his tales. I can still clearly picture him pumping away on his brand new Daisy model 25. We were about 8-9 and I explained it was a one cock deal and no amount of pumping would help up the power. He then informs me about the rabbit he'd just shot in the eye. That Daisy blew the whole other side of said rabbit's head off. I asked to see the rabbit, but a dog had already eaten it. He later shot our car with the same gun and took a good old fashion cussing out from my dad, but no other punishment was laid out.

We definitely have village idiots. Our village had a youngster who would put .22 rf cartridges in a vice and belt them with a hammer and chisel to play chicken with the ricochet off the floor and walls of the barn. He would also stand with a fag in his mouth and let his mates shoot it with an air rifle. Put his finger in a rat trap to see if it hurt (for a £1). Once ate a dead sparrow feathers and all for another £1 dare. Tried skiing down the local canal towed by a 4.2litre Jag. Set off a fertilizer bomb in the garden and wrecked the shed and made a hole in the lawn. He did once make a cracking spud launcher with a gas gun, fired spuds down the village street and scared the crap out of the postman when one hit the front of his van. He was still experimenting with big bangs and antisocial antics well into his twenties.
It's a wonder I survived! :mrgreen:

Blackbaronfish

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Raj

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Ssshhhh ... Timmy! ISIS will be out recruiting if you give too much away :shock:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"