rant number 3

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

rant number 3

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm

2.20am this morning some complete asshole was caught peeing on the cenotaph in bristol :o
He was arrested and released with a conditional caution, he must attend a victim awareness course (laughable) and send a letter of apology too the royal British legion.
A LETTER of APOLOGY I ask you :roll: the Dick should be made too crawl to the local British legion club dragging a large weight tied too his nut sack and then beg for forgiveness for being such an utter wanker.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Re: rant number 3

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Completely agree. These kids have no respect for anything. Lets have public flogging 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
neil

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 am

in this day and age writing a letter of apology will be enough of an effort for the snowflake kids now, just think, he may have to use a pen and paper rather than a keyboard or an I-phone

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 pm

the poor lad could have had a deprived childhood, maybe he was bullied at school, was probably neglected, suffered learning difficulties, attention deficit disorder syndrome, behavioural malfunction sensitivity, crayon chewing enthusiast, or even had a strange uncle. this lad needs our compassion and understanding, not punishment. his attention seeking behaviour is probably just a cry for help. people in stone houses shouldnt throw glass :?

Blackbaronfish

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 am

Don’t defend these people. There is no excuse what so ever :roll:
They don’t piss on their own parade :evil:
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
poguemahone

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:Don’t defend these people. There is no excuse what so ever :roll:
They don’t piss on their own parade :evil:
BBF

i'm amazed that you think i was defending him ray, shocked even :shock:
you obviously dont know me very well, as anyone who does will see my post for exactly what it is, a piss take of the do gooders, and the excuses they trot out in an attempt to deflect any blame from the little cherub.

Blackbaronfish

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Don’t be amazed at my knee jerk reaction at that time of the wee hours. I didn’t look at who posted it.
My sincere apologies if you took it personally.

BBF

no avatar
poguemahone

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:Don’t be amazed at my knee jerk reaction at that time of the wee hours. I didn’t look at who posted it.
My sincere apologies if you took it personally.

BBF

hey no worries ray, and no apologies needed ;)
i know you've been under a lot of pressure since brian was arrested :lol: :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 am

To be fair they only detained him. I have never understood why some cross dress. But each to their own hey ;) .
If he had tucked himself in his testicle wouldn’t have been on show :oops:
BBF

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:23 am

I better explain,i was going to a fancy dress when I was stopped by the police for looking too good :mrgreen:
I was released under conditions, the conditions are that I must report to the station every wed and give the officers make up tips, so whos laughing now.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177