Whats for tea tonight

Timmytree

Re: Whats for tea tonight

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Fed up with cooked meals this week so a simple ploughmans tonight. Cheddar, Stilton and Brie, crusty bread and butter, tomatoes, cucumber, coleslaw, apple, whole onion, piccalilli, sweet onion chutney. Pint of homebrew and nearly ready for bed! :D

Blackbaronfish

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Well ive got some good ideas where to get a good lunch ;) ....i may be knocking on one of your doors :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 am

Loads of beer ..... :twisted: and then Fish & Chips. Someone's got to be patriotic. :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

mikeygasbag

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:52 am

Red Dragon sausages, covered in quartered button mushrooms and then a thick layer of chopped onion, roasted in the oven. King Edwards, peeled and quartered, brought to the boil and then gently simmered. Drained the spuds, added milk and butter and mashed. Sausage out of the oven, remove the sausages and plate up. Spooned the roasted mushroom and onion mix into the mash. Stirred well. Served with garden peas. Delightful!

I'll be cooking my own, home made, breaded scampi tonight (using monkfish tail), which we will have with some new season Jersey Royals and home made tartare sauce.

Mike.
Founder member ~ Fort Airgun Club

Air Arms HFT500 .177, Sightron SIII 10x42 MMD
Air Arms Ultimate Sporter .177, Sightron SIII 10x42 MMD

Andy-K2

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:43 am

I think I will be getting my own tonight, I've upset her indoors so I doubt very much she will be cooking (for me). She will cook, but something they all eat that I don't. She's clever that way :roll: Still, there's a really good takeaway down the road from us so it could be a good curry treat for me :D :lol:
"Whatever""Whenever" The codes of friendship.
Be kinder than necessary, every one you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

TX200 Mk3 .177 (of course) Hawke EV 3-9x50 MAP6. TBT.
HW100T .177 Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF 3-12x50 1/2 Milldot