another funny rabbit story

no avatar
wastrel

another funny rabbit story

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:23 pm

my sister doesn`t have kids, back when she was married (to Tam) they`d got a rabbit- Shania (please stop sniggering, I`ve not got to the funny part yet!) after a couple of months she convinces Tam that Shania needs company, cos rabbits are social animals after all,
enter Lilly, Tam put a wooden divider in the cage in case they needed to accustomise to one another and all`s well in the world!
next/first morning, there`s Lilly in Shania`s compartment, no fighting no fuss thinks Tam so they must get on together, exit the divider!
not sure how much time went by, but Tam`s running outside to the tearfull sister shrieking his name in some obvious panic, hand over mouth pointing tearfully into the cage, Tam`s thinking of his neighbours greyhound racing dogs or maybe the wee lad down the street with the ferrets & dreading what he`s gonna find! he found-a dead foetus/fetus.
now Lilly was half the size of Shania & they obviously had no idea one was a boy so the innevitable would happen!
wee sister is cuddling this large black rabbit indoors, sobbing (& I`m not kidding here!) Shania`s been raped Tam, she`s been raped.
Tam said he would have laughed but for the fact she was very very upset, & he`s from mining stock & a fierce & proud man, his wife`s upset & that wee bugger out there did it! going back out under the pretence of cleaning the mess, Tam has a Tattler or some arty farty magazine, you know the THICK HEAVY ones, stuffed up his shirt, Lilly was on the end of a large whack!
sister`s convinced Shania needs to see a vet & Tam needs a quiet life so off they go, whilst examining Shania, the vet asked sis to repeat the rabbits name? he then said

well I`d change that if I were you, this rabbit`s a boy!
you may want to read the above a second time to understand why they spent the next few months spoiling a wee rabbit rotten!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member