not o/t but this is where i roll...

no avatar
zingpow

not o/t but this is where i roll...

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:48 pm

waaaaaaay back when, i purchased a tx-200 in 177 with a beach stock, it now carries a bushnell elite 4500 4x16x40 on some damn good rings...

and here i am...i came here because of the quality and ease of shooting of the tx and i still own it and it is my go to airgun (i also own a 1993 rws-54 in 177) which will extend my shooting range by 20 yards and is carrying the same scope, it is as accurate but not as refined and carries more power (ate 3 scopes)...but the tx is what i shoot day to day to control the pest bird population and i send pellets out the shooting window virtually every day i am home...

i have put 3 springs in it and probably gone through 10 or 12 sleeves or more of jsb exacts 8.4 grain which it just loves...thank you again air arms...i thank bushnell and jsb as well but it was the aa tx-200 that lit the fire under me...i have been tempted to go to a pcp but never could pull the trigger, the tx does everything well and it lethal out to 40 yards on birds...it is a lazer...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: not o/t but this is where i roll...

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:33 am

I can almost hear the distant sounds of dead bird souls floating around dead tom and the burn pile :)
Yet they still come back year after year and get a high dose of lead :lol:

Fantastic to have such a good bond with the TX....a real keeper 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 am

With three springs in the rifle :shock: , no wonder you are killing all them birdies dead :lol: :lol: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:16 am

Raj wrote:With three springs in the rifle :shock: , no wonder you are killing all them birdies dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: 8-)