start a new post and see your name in lights...

start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby zingpow » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:06 pm

this is the the 3996th thread started since the crash...four more posts from now will get a free nude picture pass from the admin for being starting the 4000th thread...the drums are rolling, the spotlights are lighting up the night sky...who will it be...mr zing p. obvious...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

one of god's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production, too weird to live, to rare to die

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money
zingpow
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm
Location: zircron, the warm side...

Re: start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby eboswan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Ray will send you a nude pic of himself :shock:
He often sends them too me and I don't ask for them :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177
eboswan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby Raj » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Yeah ... Be careful what you wish for, Timothy :lol:
By the way .... it is so hot today in the usually miserable old Blighty that we are going butt naked without the bear skin rug 8-)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"
User avatar
Raj
Moderator
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:36 pm
Location: Rugby

Re: start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby Timmytree » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Raj wrote:Yeah ... Be careful what you wish for, Timothy :lol:
By the way .... it is so hot today in the usually miserable old Blighty that we are going butt naked without the bear skin rug 8-)


Yep! Even my old neighbour, Chrissy, said she's seen so much flesh today she felt a bit horny. I should add that she also said her legs have been together longer than the Rolling Stones. Bless her, she was an exotic dancer in the past, I've seen the pics! :shock:
User avatar
Timmytree
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Pedwell, Somerset

Re: start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby zingpow » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 pm

eboswan wrote:Ray will send you a nude pic of himself :shock:
He often sends them too me and I don't ask for them :o :shock: :shock: :shock:


that's ray, always helping the less fortunate with visual inspiration...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

one of god's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production, too weird to live, to rare to die

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money
zingpow
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm
Location: zircron, the warm side...

Re: start a new post and see your name in lights...

Postby zingpow » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Timmytree wrote:
Raj wrote:Yeah ... Be careful what you wish for, Timothy :lol:
By the way .... it is so hot today in the usually miserable old Blighty that we are going butt naked without the bear skin rug 8-)


Yep! Even my old neighbour, Chrissy, said she's seen so much flesh today she felt a bit horny. I should add that she also said her legs have been together longer than the Rolling Stones. Bless her, she was an exotic dancer in the past, I've seen the pics! :shock:


"her legs have been together longer than the rolling stones"...i'll work that one into my repertoire...zing of plagiarizing purity...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

one of god's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production, too weird to live, to rare to die

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money
zingpow
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm
Location: zircron, the warm side...


Return to Off topic chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests