attacks in london

gdavison

Re: attacks in london

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:47 am

I remember flying from LHR on 12 September 1993 .. it was very very quiet in Heathrow that day and there was a lot of security and the check in staff where surprised a few of us had turned up to fly and go about our daily business. Tomorrow I will get on a plane and fly home from the USA and ignore any added security of check in and its delays

Good friend of mine used to eat his lunch at the Regents Park bandstand every day and on 20 July 1982 he arrived to find two old ladies sat in the park bench he normally sat on .. so decided to go back to the office to eat his sarny, it was 12:45 ish .. he got to his office at 1pm he was told about the bomb at 12:55 .. "it missed him" by 10 mins

Never give in to terrorism, keep going and live life, dont let them win

Respect to all involved in yesterdays events ..
AA FTP900, AA HFT500, AA S510, FWB-800FT

Blackbaronfish

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:37 am

Publicity is what they were after and the media gave it to them.
It's a crime and crime scene after all is done :roll: The coverage was colossal :shock:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 am

i could well be shouted down for this but,i know that there a go fund page for the policeman who lost his life and it is now over 300.000.
his funeral will be paid for,his family will have a huge payout and his wife will continue too receive his police pension I know it will never replace the father/husband and I do feel for his family`s loss but there is a lot of other familys today who lost loved ones on the bridge that will not have the financial support that the officers family will receive.
I hope that the money raised will be divided between all the familys that have lost loved ones in that attack.
r.i.p too all that sadly died in the attack.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177