& they wonder why I hate the upper class!

no avatar
wastrel

& they wonder why I hate the upper class!

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

another from the `you couldn`t make it up` cupboard!

Hugh Richard Louis Grosvenor, 25, became one of the richest people in the world yesterday after his 64-year-old dad, Gerald, died in hospital.
Inheriting an estimated £9billion fortune, Hugh will be thrust into the limelight as everyone wants to know more about the new Duke of Westminster.

well how`s this for starters lads, despite inheriting 9 Billion spondoolies, take a wild shot in the dark at how much inheritance tax he`ll pay?
yeah, you guessed correct, now if you thought that was bad enough, your not gonna believe this when I tell you why the little sh!t will pay zilcho.
on receiving his brothers wealth, his father argued that his brother had died of a war wound, now deaths from war wounds means the families of the dearly departed pay no inheritance duties, thing is, the war wound was received 23 years before uncle golden balls died! you couldn`t make this stuff up!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
Brooksy

Re: & they wonder why I hate the upper class!

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 pm

They stole all their land in the first place anyway. Usually by the use of extreme violence. To refuse a knighthood in ancient times was punishable by execution as you were effectively refusing to back the King with your armed men when he went around murdering and pillaging to extend his lands.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 pm

When my dad left behind a little house in Leicester my brother and I had to pay 25 grand inheritance including 40% of the value of his wheelchair. I havent been quite so honest with Her Majesties Whatsits since that event.

no avatar
granville

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:14 pm

I had to deal with an uncle estate 1.8 million .
first tax bill 255 k income tax.
400 death duty .
303 k second payment .
then 52k solicitor.
inheritance tax now comes in after 324 k .
you can claim spouses which means 648 k before you pay a penny.

no avatar
zingpow

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm

gee, i wonder if good old hugh has a nice aunt that likes old guys and getting spanked with a ping pong paddle...my schedule is opening up for the foreseeable future and my serving hand is up to the task...sir zing of the hamptons...harumph...

ps...sorry to bother you old boys but could one of you serfs stop by my place and scrape the dog poo off my new hunting boots, it's such a bother and the gala dinner at westminster is just around the corner...double harmuph...sir zing...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Raj

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:39 pm

I can see it...... Zing and Aunty Grosvenor....... Butt naked on a bearskin rug by the fire :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zingpow

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Raj wrote:I can see it...... Zing and Aunty Grosvenor....... Butt naked on a bearskin rug by the fire :twisted:

i want to go buck naked on a bearskin rug
buck naked on a bearskin rug...

spanky spanky with a diamond encrusted solid gold paddle with my graven image laser burned into it's surface...zp...

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:01 pm

zingpow wrote:gee, i wonder if good old hugh has a nice aunt that likes old guys and getting spanked with a ping pong paddle...my schedule is opening up for the foreseeable future and my serving hand is up to the task...sir zing of the hamptons...harumph...

ps...sorry to bother you old boys but could one of you serfs stop by my place and scrape the dog poo off my new hunting boots, it's such a bother and the gala dinner at westminster is just around the corner...double harmuph...sir zing...

Ping pong paddle :shock: she would end up with zings famous ring sting :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Brooksy

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:54 pm

zingpow wrote:
Raj wrote:I can see it...... Zing and Aunty Grosvenor....... Butt naked on a bearskin rug by the fire :twisted:

spanky spanky with a diamond encrusted solid gold paddle with my graven image laser burned into it's surface...zp...

And you may ponder why we left you colonists out there to help good old Donald build a wall on the Mexican border.
Damn fine chaps those Hispanics if you ask me old bean.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
zingpow

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Brooksy wrote:
zingpow wrote:

And you may ponder why we left you colonists out there to help good old Donald build a wall on the Mexican border.
Damn fine chaps those Hispanics if you ask me old bean.

1. you didn't leave us anywhere, we left then had to throw you out...
2. what the hell does any of this have to do with that idiot donald trump and the hispanics?...zp...