How hot

Blackbaronfish

How hot

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Well the chaps and chap asses were a tad warm today :o . I gave them all a magnum ice cream before going back to my airconeditioned office........what heaven :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Re: How hot

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Reverse .... I work on a site with 160 people in offices. Most pf them had A/c ... fitted as part of a facilities upgrade |I have been coordinating for the past year. My own office was running at 32 degrees because the A/c unit is on the ceiling but the pipework is only happening this coming weekend :oops: :oops: :oops:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 pm

What a terrible life i have :mrgreen: .....i had too sit in front of a fan all day :D :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm

eboswan wrote:What a terrible life i have :mrgreen: .....i had too sit in front of a fan all day :D :lol:

Fannying around hey :lol: :lol: :lol: .

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Blackbaronfish

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Raj wrote:Reverse .... I work on a site with 160 people in offices. Most pf them had A/c ... fitted as part of a facilities upgrade |I have been coordinating for the past year. My own office was running at 32 degrees because the A/c unit is on the ceiling but the pipework is only happening this coming weekend :oops: :oops: :oops:

You could always office share 8-)

BBF

no avatar
Brooksy

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm in Spain. It was cloudy, then it rained a bit. A nice cool 26C here but just about to zoom according to that nice Mr BBC.

Just about to attack a nice bottle of Roija that cost me a whole 2 Euros. What's that about EU membership making things cheaper?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
Big Dog

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:20 pm

I was working out in the yard all day, mainly loading and unloading vehicles. My first job was to get 220 flagstones onto pallets by hand!! You can imagine that by the end of the 9 hour shift I was melting.

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:55 am

it's so hot over here none of the convenience stores have popsicles in their freezers, the gays are buying them all up at the factory...now, try to scrape that image out of your brain...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:03 pm

zingpow wrote:it's so hot over here none of the convenience stores have popsicles in their freezers, the gays are buying them all up at the factory...now, try to scrape that image out of your brain...zp...

Wow that's gonna give an almighty brain freeze :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
zingpow wrote:it's so hot over here none of the convenience stores have popsicles in their freezers, the gays are buying them all up at the factory...now, try to scrape that image out of your brain...zp...

Wow that's gonna give an almighty brain freeze :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF

i don't think they're eating them bbf...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money