Just booked a holiday

no avatar
Outandabout

Just booked a holiday

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Her who is never wrong has booked us a holiday to playa taurito on gran canaria. Problem is all the info i can find on the area just refers to the few hotels in the small cove of playa taurito. All I know is its only a few miles from puorto rico.

On the off-chance of anybody having been there or know anything about the area can you give some info please.
Kevin

no avatar
Brooksy

Re: Just booked a holiday

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Rest easy. It's just a short hop to a lovely little town called Puerto Mogan, there are plenty of buses. Loads of places to eat, great scenery, walks and little bars. We went to Maspalomas about 20 miles away, erm... well, we drove to Puerto Mogan for two days of our weeks stay as there was hardly anything within a reasonable distance. Puerto Rico is a bit 'Blackpool' if you'll excuse me.
So, a short walk or bus ride and you'll have a great time.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
Mason

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Plenty of clips on you tube. :)

no avatar
Outandabout

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Thanks lads.
Looking on youtube now

no avatar
Brooksy

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Spend the day in Puerto Mogan and the night in Puerto Rico. Just catch the bus home. Nowhere in Gran Canaria is exactly rocking unless you stay in P Rico, then again, if you want rowdy, try Blackpool. :D
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
Outandabout

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 pm

her who is never wrong tells me my rocking days are over. Yea right only when i am out with her.
This holiday is for a chill out relaxing break. As long as i can get a couple of drinks on a night and a bit of fun and conversation. That will do me fine.
I plan to visit both Puorto Morgan and Puorto Rico. Appaently its only a couple of quid each way even on a night time.

I have spent a lot of happy hours in blackpool. Young free and single until I met and proposed to her who is never wrong in blackpool - withing 12 hours of meeting her 35years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kevin