if it wasn`t for bad luck

no avatar
wastrel

if it wasn`t for bad luck

Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:32 pm

I`d have none at all!!!

went out with the gaffer on Saturday, won`t need house keys cos she`s got hers, right? no need for a moby, no-one ever phones me anyhow, right?
popped into a jewellery shop cos I`ve lost my beloved G-shock watch (16 years & a dodgy clasp sent it god only knows where) the gaffer went to have a look at the Waverly steamship berthed a few hundred meters away, I emerge from said shop, the Waverly is well out in the water, must`ve set sail just as the boss took off to look at it (methinks) I`m now searching the jetty for her, thinking she must`ve carried onto the shop we were headed for, I head there, no gaffer to be found, back to jetty, nope, getting angrier with my lack of phone I walk a circular route around Helensburgh a small town, back to car & drive in circles, head home cos we`ve a security box round back with keys in, guess what, no keys in it (still no idea why as she hasn`t spoken to me), drive to my sons work, get his moby & keys, phone her, no answer (she knows it`s me not golden balls) drive home & not a word from her since she arrived home god knows how, went to work today, stabbed myself in the thigh when a drill bit snapped, 10 mins later, I looked up at a piece of wood my partner had stuck to the wall with no-nails as it fell off & hit me on the eye,
guys, I need a drink :cry:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Blackbaronfish

Re: if it wasn`t for bad luck

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Drink...you want wrapping up in cotton wool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Frank Wastrel Spencer :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
Bunny Bagger

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Reg Prescott (Kenny Everett DIY sketch) If I could get a link up I'd put it up - Funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
nitro

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm

flipin heck, with luck like that ,... i bet you could fall in an olympic size swimming pool full of boobs .... and STILL come out sucking your thumb ,,, :D
at least it can only get better mate. :D
ONE SHOT .... ONE KILL