tony blair

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

tony blair

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:39 pm

If the chilcot report is as damming as we presume should tony blair be prosecuted for war crimes?
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Brooksy

Re: tony blair

Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Interesting point, I watched that Colonel Tim Collins on TV last night and he said that even Saddam thought he had weapons of mass destruction. He ordered his scientists to make loads of them and on fear of death they convinced him that they had.
However, when UN weapons inspectors couldn't find any and our scientist was found dead in dubious circumstances it makes you wonder if the figures were fiddled doesn't it?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

darran77

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:31 pm

It's an interesting report, not that i have read any of the 2.4 million words, i think its about £30 for a copy. i did hear on the radio that some of the fanilies
involved are seeking legal help regarding the result's.
Ok Blair made the decission but what about all those behind giving him the wrong information, how far down the line do you go.
daz
IFAC member

no avatar
Mason

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:20 pm

The printed summary will cost £30:00, if you want the entire printed report of twelve volumes as well it is an additional £767:00.

no avatar
Brooksy

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Have you noticed on the news reports, they keep showing a pile of volumes and they are all missing volume VIII.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
Mason

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:56 pm

For those who may be interested, all the documents can be viewed and or downloaded here:-

http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/

Having read none of it yet, I can't help but wonder if there is any mention of the Petrodollar which Saddam refused to deal in, he wanted to sell the oil in Euros, essentially the Petroeuro, which directly conflicted with the Petrodollar and all that it entails. This would have had a devastating effect on the American economy (read National Security), an economy that was/is verging on collapse. Toppling Saddam would effectively destroy the Petroeuro threat. You can't invade a country because of a challenge to the monopolising Petroldollar, but you might if they have WMD's and you can invade before a third party proves they haven't.
I doubt it.

no avatar
Bunny Bagger

Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 am

Messrs Blair and Bush should be up on war crimes charges in front of an international court ! Do Russia have weapons of mass destruction, did we invade them ? There is a lot more to this saga than we are told, the "puppet masters" have been pulling the Western leaders strings for years.

Sake-san

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Mason wrote:For those who may be interested, all the documents can be viewed and or downloaded here:-

http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/

Having read none of it yet, I can't help but wonder if there is any mention of the Petrodollar which Saddam refused to deal in, he wanted to sell the oil in Euros, essentially the Petroeuro, which directly conflicted with the Petrodollar and all that it entails. This would have had a devastating effect on the American economy (read National Security), an economy that was/is verging on collapse. Toppling Saddam would effectively destroy the Petroeuro threat. You can't invade a country because of a challenge to the monopolising Petroldollar, but you might if they have WMD's and you can invade before a third party proves they haven't.
I doubt it.

My sentiments entirely... but, the man is a self proclaimed expert on all things "Middle East" and I am so utterly relieved to learn that his actions have made the world a better place :? , I am certain it was good "strategery" ;)
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun