Next years 2016 meet?

Timmytree

Next years 2016 meet?

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:12 pm

With all the doom and gloom, Xmas, bad weather, fat women etc, why don't we look ahead to the next meet?
Bright sunshine, good beer, great company and lots of fun! I'll be there all weekend come hell or high water, I've even got my solar shower sorted! Available for wives and girlfriends if they don't mind sharing the soap with me! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Raj

Re: Next years meet?

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:14 pm

I am sure the shower will be warm but will it be clear water? :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Geordie

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:24 pm

He'll only get his straw wet and need a re-stuffing :shock: :D
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Sake-san

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Indeed TT, depending the date I would also like to grace the event in 2016 with my noble presence :lol: , shall need to find a cunning route to avoid the savages in Calais but, we have been through worse.
A modest suite should be fine for me and anywhere reasonably dry and covered for my driver, sushi chef, butler and WIP ;)
Must say it would be good to put faces and hand shakes to names plus I can save all the postage costs on the raffle donations.
A most enjoyable few hours dropping tin chickens in the paddock today (when not molesting caterpillars :o ) and still in a t-shirt and shorts... happy days
Last edited by Sake-san on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

Timmytree

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Raj wrote:I am sure the shower will be warm but will it be clear water? :lol:

I don't know what you mean! :oops:
Anyway, as long as the soap gets picked up does it really matter? :mrgreen:

Sake-san

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:58 pm

One suspects it may possibly by bicycling lingo, apparently some of these chaps don't bother to stop in the heat of competition to "syphon the python", beastly behaviour, not a sport for gentlemen that's for sure :shock:

Timmytree

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Sake-san wrote:One suspects it may possibly by bicycling lingo, apparently some of these chaps don't bother to stop in the heat of competition to "syphon the python", beastly behaviour, not a sport for gentlemen that's for sure :shock:

You may be right! I forgot our Raj was one of those lycra clad 2 wheeled warriors! :mrgreen:

no avatar
wastrel

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Sake-san wrote:One suspects it may possibly by bicycling lingo, apparently some of these chaps don't bother to stop in the heat of competition to "syphon the python", beastly behaviour, not a sport for gentlemen that's for sure :shock:

yet I have seen many Europeans sat transfixed by a `race` that still has hours to go, indeed, the gaffer of all people, has been watching bike racing about 2 years now, she tells me it`s like a game of chess once you get into it, I said I wouldn`t watch a game of chess either, & boogered off to my `puter & the AAOC for some sanity! TT, if your desperate mate (& you`d need to be) I`ll share the shower with you, but the soap stays on the floor!
the things I do for this forum :evil:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Sake-san

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 pm

I may serve an invitation for pre-dinner cocktails in my suite (strictly limited numbers naturally, so apologies in advance) but, the bathroom shall I am afraid be strictly out of bounds :lol:

Sake-san

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:43 pm

wastrel wrote:

yet I have seen many Europeans sat transfixed by a `race` that still has hours to go, indeed, the gaffer of all people, has been watching bike racing about 2 years now, she tells me it`s like a game of chess once you get into it, I said I wouldn`t watch a game of chess either, & boogered off to my `puter & the AAOC for some sanity! TT, if your desperate mate (& you`d need to be) I`ll share the shower with you, but the soap stays on the floor!
the things I do for this forum :evil:

It's all just a smokescreen for chaps getting a wee bit too close to their feminine sides to shave their legs, Monday to Friday stockings under the suit trousers and goodness only knows what else :o