Saturday Kitchen a la caravan?!

Geordie

Re: Saturday Kitchen a la caravan?!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Pat g wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Worse further North I think Gordon in Scotland.

As for an AAOC meet well Woodview not far away has been the venue for one set of Owners club lads for a get together. Better stuff than rubbishy old AA, BSA, Daystates etc though :lol: The Chinese Airgun Forum or some such group it was.

I think that's a great idea Steve. I'll also say this to Geordie as well is that if you ever fancy a trip down to Woodview i'll pick you up at your place and drop you back home. Obviously when the weather is kinder and the nights are longer but the offers there mate ;)
ATB,
Pat

I'll take you up on that sometime next year Pat. 8-) :)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Pat g

Re: Saturday Kitchen a la caravan?!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Geordie wrote:
Pat g wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Worse further North I think Gordon in Scotland.

As for an AAOC meet well Woodview not far away has been the venue for one set of Owners club lads for a get together. Better stuff than rubbishy old AA, BSA, Daystates etc though :lol: The Chinese Airgun Forum or some such group it was.

I think that's a great idea Steve. I'll also say this to Geordie as well is that if you ever fancy a trip down to Woodview i'll pick you up at your place and drop you back home. Obviously when the weather is kinder and the nights are longer but the offers there mate ;)
ATB,
Pat

I'll take you up on that sometime next year Pat. 8-) :)

Thats no problem at all Gordon. We'll arrange it for next year when the weathers better ;)
ATB,
Pat
Ceaser Guerini Magnus Sporter 12g
Beretta Urika 2 12g Auto
243 howa 1500, 3-12x50 Zeiss, Wildcat mod
Sako Finfire 22lr
CZ 452 Varmint 17HMR
AA S410 carbine 177
HW 77k SFS stage 2 177