need an outdoor jacket, consider a Carhartt.

Katzenjammer

Re: need an outdoor jacket, consider a Carhartt.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:11 pm

zippy wrote:Did I foresee a little dig towards me in your above comments Steve.... It would seem so, however, you old timers need to rap- up with you arthritis/aches and pains ect, I mean you are getting on a bit. Maybe you should bring along a hot water bottle. and bovril... :D

Mind you, there is indeed an Icy wind blows across the range in the dead winter months Steve, more hot beverages me thinks... :D

Your gamin other worldly looks are renowned up the range given that you announce loudly as to how good looking you are so regularly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you read the story of Narcissus yet and what befell he who loved his own image in the pool? He drowned!

Anyway how's that folding seat I gave you gratis? Still using it I trust and hope it coming in useful? Has it toppled you off yet as it did me? Pat knows what I mean - Tumbling Tumbleweed Turambar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure he will delight in telling the story.
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

no avatar
Pat g

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:31 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:
zippy wrote:Did I foresee a little dig towards me in your above comments Steve.... It would seem so, however, you old timers need to rap- up with you arthritis/aches and pains ect, I mean you are getting on a bit. Maybe you should bring along a hot water bottle. and bovril... :D

Mind you, there is indeed an Icy wind blows across the range in the dead winter months Steve, more hot beverages me thinks... :D

Your gamin other worldly looks are renowned up the range given that you announce loudly as to how good looking you are so regularly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you read the story of Narcissus yet and what befell he who loved his own image in the pool? He drowned!

Anyway how's that folding seat I gave you gratis? Still using it I trust and hope it coming in useful? Has it toppled you off yet as it did me? Pat knows what I mean - Tumbling Tumbleweed Turambar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure he will delight in telling the story.

Ohhhh, what a right corker that was. I'll never forget that great moment of you falling off that stool Steve :lol: Picture the scene everyone. A gid big Yorkie thing faffing around in a shared hide trying to get his folding seat sorted. Finally he finds two bricks to support the folding legs. Settles down, does'nt even pick his gun up (thankfully :shock: ) and then all of a sudden almost in slow motion a large body falls backwards into the hedge with legs and arms waving around in the air like an upside down Tortoise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I instantly said "you ok mate to which there was a rather BLUE reply and that was it. I was rendered incapable for a good while. What a laugh hence me coinng the phrase "Tumbling Turambar" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shortly afterwards you became the proud owner of that said Stool Zippy courteous of Steve. I hope the same fate has'nt befell you :? Or has it and you've kept shtum!!!! :lol:
ATB,
pat
Ceaser Guerini Magnus Sporter 12g
Beretta Urika 2 12g Auto
243 howa 1500, 3-12x50 Zeiss, Wildcat mod
Sako Finfire 22lr
CZ 452 Varmint 17HMR
AA S410 carbine 177
HW 77k SFS stage 2 177

no avatar
zippy

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 am

Pat g wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:

Ohhhh, what a right corker that was. I'll never forget that great moment of you falling off that stool Steve :lol: Picture the scene everyone. A gid big Yorkie thing faffing around in a shared hide trying to get his folding seat sorted. Finally he finds two bricks to support the folding legs. Settles down, does'nt even pick his gun up (thankfully :shock: ) and then all of a sudden almost in slow motion a large body falls backwards into the hedge with legs and arms waving around in the air like an upside down Tortoise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I instantly said "you ok mate to which there was a rather BLUE reply and that was it. I was rendered incapable for a good while. What a laugh hence me coinng the phrase "Tumbling Turambar" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shortly afterwards you became the proud owner of that said Stool Zippy courteous of Steve. I hope the same fate has'nt befell you :? Or has it and you've kept shtum!!!! :lol:
ATB,
pat

I Wondered why? years of tight wallet-ed Yorkshire pudding would part with-out, even a dodgy stool... I thought it very strange, it would seem he wanted the same fate for me... :( , I can imagine him chuckling too himself and foreseeing me! taking a tumble from the same death-trap as he... The cheek of it...
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto