Sturgeonitis

Katzenjammer

Sturgeonitis

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 am

A revealing programme? See below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-34821669

So Nicky baby "wouldn't survive a week" castaway on a desert island? Quick someone maroon her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would need a coffee machine - now that says a lot and explains a lot of why she is like she is? Caffeine causes aggressive behaviour! :x

Remembers her first tantrum! :o So that implies she remembers her many others? A spoilt brat used to having her own way! :lol:

No antipathy and hostility towards England - could have fooled me!

Her English Grandmother from Sunderland wanted Scotland to have independence? Probably for good reason so that the North East of England would get a slice of the cake that Scotland has had ;)

Did she do a seven page interview in Vogue? Haven't looked that up but if she did I am surprised as I never thought Nicky baby liked the sound of her own voice! :roll:
Last edited by Katzenjammer on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

no avatar
wastrel

Re: Sturgeonitis

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Katzenjammer wrote: No antipathy and hostility towards England - could have fooled me

I`ve voted SNP all my life & I have no antipathy or hostility towards England! that I detest being governed from London, tories, the royal family et all just happens to be a fact they are English & I STILLl feel no hostility towards England & her people. I don`t doubt for a second Nicola does either.
we`re pro Scottish, not anti English!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
Brooksy

Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:31 pm

All I want to know is... What the hell are her teeth made from? They look like bone china.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

Katzenjammer

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:14 pm

wastrel wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote: No antipathy and hostility towards England - could have fooled me

I`ve voted SNP all my life & I have no antipathy or hostility towards England! that I detest being governed from London, tories, the royal family et all just happens to be a fact they are English & I STILLl feel no hostility towards England & her people. I don`t doubt for a second Nicola does either.

Aye maybe you don't but many of your compatriots do ;) In fact in all my life and in some bad places the only ones that have offered me violence are Scots! I lived in Kilburn in the IRA period of bombings and drank in Irish pubs and no bother at all and in Notting Hill among West Indians. But that said I still love Runrig - great band and I hope you get independence :D

As for her teeth well like so many celebrities they will be veneered. It may be her voice I can't stand - never liked Thatcher's stridency either despite agreeing with many of her views
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

no avatar
wastrel

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:
wastrel wrote:

Aye maybe you don't but many of your compatriots do ;) In fact in all my life and in some bad places the only ones that have offered me violence are Scots!

I`ve been abroad many times, working or holidays but the one that sticks out above ALL others was Benidorm 1990, the world cup was on, the one when Gascoine cried, Cameroon in the quarters etc but what sticks in my mind were the fights! every single night fighting-& always English, guy & dolls (YUP!) fought from one end of that place to the other, the night of the Cameroon match we asked some English guys why they were in our (the Caledonian) bar? they said all they wanted was to watch a game of football, they knew they were safe with their wives & kids in `our` bar.
no we are not saints, but we are a safe bet when it comes to your family.
Rangers fans- Manchester -aside, ahem! they`re different, there, said it!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Katzenjammer

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Oh aye there's scum in every nationality. I well know the English are far from squeaky clean but I can only speak as I have found in my own experience.

Watching Ray Mears reruns on the Travel channel I hope for helpful hints ;)
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Katzenjammer

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Here you go wastrel - it isn't only the scots who want FREEDOM!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-34787669

Mind you we kicked out the Northern Regional Assembly thing here some years back - most of us knew the leeches that wanted to be in it!
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Katzenjammer

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Brooksy wrote:All I want to know is... What the hell are her teeth made from? They look like bone china.

Ceramic - you can choose the shading when you have veneers - Hollywood white is not recommended as unnatural
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

no avatar
granville

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:21 pm

iam anti scott as i married one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: