Dreams

no avatar
Outandabout

Re: Dreams

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:01 pm

In a perverse way, this is a great read.
You do indeed have a great talent. You should try writing a piece or two on here.
As you say the dream progresses right through to the room becoming delapidated and unuseable. Maybe your subconcious now knows the room is no longer required.
Who knows how the subconcious works???
All the best
Kevin

no avatar
Brooksy

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:18 pm

We do all have premonitions, maybe logic tells us it could and probably will happen, but we ignore it until it does actually happen. We may store several hundred possible scenarios and subconsciously we don't know until one occurrs, then we think we predicted it.

The so called psychics work on the same principal, they shout out ' John, Steve, Bob, somebody here tonight has lost one... '

Let's face it, you all know a John, Steve or Bob. Any one of them will have died and funilly enough, bloody hell, they didn't want to go! Well, bugger me!

Dreams occurr a hundred times a day, but Katz writes it really well. Good on ya.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

Raj

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:38 pm

I fly ... a couple of times every year, when I am feeling good, I fly in my dreams. It is an absolute pleasure when these dreams happen. Complete freedom from everything that could weigh you down 8-)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zippy

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:53 pm

My fear, and nightmare, other than envelopes you receive through the door with see-though windows in them, they scare the crap out of me!... :shock:

And also, my other nightmare is...Going clothes shopping with 2 females, Now that is dark, and a terrifying experience... this in my opinion is as close to hell as a man can get.

I have had a few wet dreams as a youngster, this can be a messy experience that one has absolutely no control over, this leads to a private part of ones anatomy been stuck to ones belly noticed on ones awakening in the morning... :(

Incidentally, Steve, that was a very moving and compelling story indeed, Thanks for sharing ... :)

Kindest regards... the good looking one.... :D
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto

Katzenjammer

Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:52 am

Wow Brooksy it should be you who writes the book - that was a very spooky dream.

Trust Zippy to bring in the wet dreams! "Had a few wet dreams" - yeah whatever, every night I bet Zippy and still going on judging by the times of some of your posts ;) Surprised your keyboard works and the keys aren't stuck down given the sites you go on at night :lol: Now as for your other experiences - is the going shopping with two females a dream or reality? We can all relate that story! The same for envelopes with see through windows - we all get them! Try paying your bills instead of leaving it to final reminders or the bailiffs :lol: :) This is about dreams not the harsh realities of life :twisted:

Talking of flying dreams the one I remember was flying in a float plane over Canada with the map of the area in a pouch on my knee as they do. Lakes and forests and then flying over Kelowna and seeing the town as a map drawing with the name printed beside it and down on to Lake Okanagan but when I landed I found I had landed on the map!
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007