Edna's house clearance sale ...

Raj

Edna's house clearance sale ...

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 pm

:( :cry: :cry:

All good things must come to an end and though I would like to hang on to it, we must leave the past behind and move on to the future.

The items in the house, the 'gym', the kitchen, the lounge ..... and the bedroom ... are all up for sale. All proceeds will go to various charities ....among the main ones, the BOS (http://www.obesitysoc.org.uk). However, rather than just list the items and start an auction, it has been decided to make things more interesting by arranging a competition. All you have to do is guess the contents! If you guess correctly, you get to name a price and then the auction starts from there.

Dig deep guys, she has left a lasting legacy here on the forum and now it is up to us to turn what is left to a good cause :) Happy guessing ... and happy bidding! :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Geordie

Re: Edna's house clearance sale ...

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Raj wrote:The items in the house, the 'gym', the kitchen, the lounge ..... and the bedroom

I'll start with the above. I make that 4, a Gym a kitchen, a lounge and a bedroom :P (if you could call it that! More like a whores tent! :shock: :lol: )
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)