no avatar
oedbachgen

Re: Who is here

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Yep

Raj

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:17 pm

I don't get it .... :? When do we get to the end of this thread? Are we nearly there yet !!!! ????
:oops: :mrgreen: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Your not ment too...never...no...... :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Mason

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm here, but you guys are over there ;)

Geordie

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Sooooooo, its been a month nearly and I think all those who are going to have stuck their hands up. Was there a certain purpose for the post? :? Ive already asked once and wasnt given the reason (if there is indeed a reason behind it).

This is waaaay off topic but I was just wondering if the old forum, if there is one, has been binned and given up on now? Im not trying to cause any conflict here but I was kinda hoping the old could have been given the old CPR ad spliced alongside this new jobby?

This newun is rather slow to say the least :? , I think if theres any chance you can make it happen it would be a good idea to re-inflate the old club house.

A definitive answer either way would be good :)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Blackbaronfish

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:53 am

The post was to see who was about and looking at the posts.

The old forum is in bits and waiting for a tech guru to stick it back together. For some strange reason the files have fragmented on download.
We paid a chap to look at it but he hasn't pulled his finger out and help one bit :roll: :oops: :evil: .

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Geordie

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Thanks for that Ray 8-) Surely there must be someone who lurks on the forum that can help with getting the old one sorted. :(

Volunteers please ???
AA s410K .177

bgaltd

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Geordie wrote:Thanks for that Ray 8-) Surely there must be someone who lurks on the forum that can help with getting the old one sorted. :(

Volunteers please ???

i'm about to employ someone new , just trying to pin him down to a time for a meeting to discuss costs etc :-) .

i am still trying to resurrect parts of the old forum but if it isn't possible this one will be upgraded to the latest version :-)

Geordie

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:02 pm

bgaltd wrote:
Geordie wrote:Thanks for that Ray 8-) Surely there must be someone who lurks on the forum that can help with getting the old one sorted. :(

Volunteers please ???

i'm about to employ someone new , just trying to pin him down to a time for a meeting to discuss costs etc :-) .

i am still trying to resurrect parts of the old forum but if it isn't possible this one will be upgraded to the latest version :-)

Again, many thanks for the speedy reply. 8-)
Maybe we could pass the hat around for contributions? I'd be willing to chip in with whatever I can afford. :) :) :)
AA s410K .177

bgaltd

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Geordie wrote:
bgaltd wrote:

Volunteers please ???

Again, many thanks for the speedy reply. 8-)
Maybe we could pass the hat around for contributions? I'd be willing to chip in with whatever I can afford. :) :) :)

there's no need for that , just keep buying your spares from me :-) :-) :-) .