Germany and immigrants.

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: Germany and immigrants.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:28 pm

i suppose credit is due to the government for taking in what i'm sure are ''genuine'' refugees who have, and more than likely are still suffering. we are taking them directly from the camps just outside the war zone. i believe many of these are genuine, as they've only fled far enough to be safe, unlike the riff raff who are invading europe :x
i hope we tell europe to get stuffed when they start putting pressure on us to take in a share of these ''bogus refugees''
these bogus refugees are up in arms because THEY want to choose which country they want to flee to, and many are saying that they wont go to the country they are allocated to by the eu, unless its germany or the uk :shock:
unbelievably, some who have arrived in germany have demanded to stay in germany, and that they will return to syria if they are allocated to be resettled in any other eu country. i dont think theres any need to interview these people to determine their refugee status, send em back.
i noticed the latest stage managed offering from the news reporters. it filmed a boat full of bogus refugees arriving ashore, having crossed a flat calm 2 mile bit of sea. as soon as these people realized they were being filmed, and encouraged by the reporters, the kids all suddenly started paddling furiously with their hands, and a few blokes conveniently started trying to paddle with oars. they hadnt got a clue how to use the oars, and were basically just dipping them in the water (2 of em were even paddling the wrong way) :lol:
the reporters are following the fortunes of one man who's definitely bogus, as he left a safe part of syria after going there 2 years ago. he's admitted on tv tonight that he's heading to the uk for a better life :x i think they said he's passed through 7 safe countries so far, and was indeed interviewed tonight on a normal service train as it crossed the french border. this bogus conman will probably be here tomorrow afternoon :roll: :roll: