A miracle happened on my street

no avatar
FPoole

A miracle happened on my street

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 am

Friday night at 11:30 p.m. I could hear a muffled engine revving for about 20 minutes. I looked out the front windows, but could see nothing. Since we have lots of local rednecks that like to sit and rey the engine, I forgot about it. Saturday we found out the source. A drunk or high meth addict had driven up my neighbors drive and went through a cattle fence and into the yard proper. There he became stuck as it's been so wet here. The jerk walked down the road and had a swim in another homes pool. He then entered the home and had some pizza and beer. Clad in just underwear, he walked into the bedroom of the owners daughter. A scuffle erupted and the meth head ran down the street. The homeowner caught up to him in a truck and talked him into laying down in the back to hide from the law. When the police arrived the homeowner delivered his catch. The miracle is that just about any other homeowner would have probably shot this guy on the spot. I don't know why he skipped my place as it was right next to where he got stuck. I don't have a pool so maybe that was it.

Katzenjammer

Re: A miracle happened on my street

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:09 am

Last edited by Katzenjammer on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

no avatar
FPoole

Re: A miracle happened on my street

Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:04 am

I didn't hear if he had to break in, but he did have to open a door for sure. These folks that he violated had just moved in a few weeks ago. They probably thought they were going to have a nice quiet place in the country. It is nice and quiet and this is the first time in 33 years something like this has happened this near us.