Bye Bye Ive Got rid of my guns

Blackbaronfish

Bye Bye Ive Got rid of my guns

Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:16 pm

But only three of them and only for a few weeks. The 22lr is getting a coating of Cerakote and two of my 410 shotties are have a re blue/black.
That should smarten them up abit as they are getting on a bit. One is a Winchester Cooey and the other is a Webley & Scott bolt action.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Re: Bye Bye Ive Got rid of my guns

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:05 am

i almost rang you without reading the post , then common sense kicked in :-) :-) .

Blackbaronfish

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry not going anywhere :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
GrandadG

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:42 pm

I used to own a Winchester Cooey in 1966, when i was a lad :mrgreen:

Mine used to break into three pieces (great for secreting about your clothing), and was chambered for 3" cartridges. It was quite fat at the breech and tapered down the length of the barrel. Is yours the same?

I have very fond memories of this gun, Partridge, Pheasants, Pigeons, Rabbits, Rats, Rooks, anything was fair game at that time, and although only a single shot, it was a great gun :D

When i lost my senses and got married, I moved into the city(to be near her mum :? ), i gave the gun to my uncle, who had it mounted on the wall in his dining room. (with hindsight i should have let him have the wife to mount :mrgreen: ) That was 45 years ago, he has sadly died 15 years ago, and i have no idea what happened to the gun. :cry:
I do hope it has found a good home
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

Blackbaronfish

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Yep breaks into three. It was a mess when i got it,but has come up great. The only thing it needed in the end was a reblue. I will put pictures up when i get them back.

BBF

Katzenjammer

Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:06 am

ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007