windows 10

Timmytree

Re: windows 10

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:I don't blame you Tim. We have a year to opt for the free upgrade anyway. I read some of the stuff appearing on line and at the time it was mainly complaints so not being or wanting to be a techie I unreserved it. Part of my thinking being that there will be glitches and gremlins as there always is despite all the in house testing to destruction. So let those get sorted then go for it. I may well let this current system of mine run its course then upgrade the whole hardware/software package. My windows 7 runs ok so if it ain't broke why upgrade?

I know techies want the latest system or phone etc, well good luck to you but you really need to get out more and away from harmful introversion ;) I 've had a great time up the range including a good chat with zippy.

The other thing I read is that 10 is more obtrusive but in a covert way. That from the Yanks is something I can do without tbh. They poke their nose into other countries business and that of individuals far too often.

Did you actually get a word in edgeways? :mrgreen:
I don't need links to phones and all that garbage, in fact once I move I may not bother with internet at all at home, just the occasional link where I get it for free if I'm out and about. I thought 10 was going to be good, it caused me more problems. The hype is not the reality!

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: windows 10

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:46 pm

I don't like it :roll: :( :(
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177