Relationships eh?

Blackbaronfish

Re: Relationships eh?

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm

You have a lovely family, and im sure you will do what ever is for the best. You have my number if you need anything.

Ray
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Sake-san

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 pm

The "been there done it" recitals don't help much I know, so shall just say that our doors are open to you during this difficult period. Time and perspective shall provide the healing...
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

rogers1

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:36 pm

that's a bugger mate.

You know the answer though eh!

Onwards and upwards Timmy. What you say probably has a ring of truth also, about living apart and getting together when necessary.

ATB pal, Duncs
AA TX200 MkIII in .177 with a Viper
AA Ultimate Sporter in .177, JSR scope
Weihrauch HW45 in .177, No glass, save my old, weary eyes....

Timmytree

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Thanks everyone, I'll always be around for Morgan, that goes without saying. I'll also always be here if Clare has a problem and hopefully she would do the same for me.
I'm genuinely looking forward to the future where I have more time for my children and grandchildren, more time for hobbies and a lot less stress in my life. I like minimalist living, I don't need a big house and all mod cons. All I need is a bed, somewhere to sit and read and a bare minimum of belongings, that's how I intend to live in future. I may even be able to cut my working hours to suit my expenses rather than striving to earn more to pay a mortgage and sky high bills.
I'll let you know how it goes!

Gnome of the Woods

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear that, I know things have been tough before.
Sounds like its all being handled in a grown up manner which is good.
Have a good catch up at the weekend
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:49 pm

i live on a narrowboat, gill lives 240 odd miles away up geordieland, we get on great :D
i love the fact that i can actually save money now 8-)
if you have a caravan home tim, it'll be very similar to me living on a boat. its your own space, and your own pace, with far less stress ;)
best of luck tim, whatever lifestyle you choose, you'll be in the driving seat, stay in it :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Just think Tim. If you argue with yourself there's only one winner 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Katzenjammer

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:20 am

Last edited by Katzenjammer on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Iced Tiger

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Sorry to hear about the split Tim, sounds like you have got it sorted though. Was looking forward to meeting you this weekend :( .
Hope it all goes as planned and everyone comes out of it OK.
Can't offer you any advice on a single life as I am still entertaining :shock: SWIMBO after all these years. :D
AA FTP 900 .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter R .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter XS Xtra FAC .22 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi 6-24X50
AA TX200 HC MKIII .177 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi4-16X50
AA Alfa Pistol .177 ~ Very Shiny

Geordie

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:You will very quickly find that this is the best thing that happened to you Tim. You will have your own inner and outer peace, be able to live as you want and in the main do what you want when you want.

An old boss of mine said to me years ago before I got married "In my experience women EXPECT to be entertained and amused in their every waking moment." I found he was right after not too long! Marriage is an unnatural state and I believe there are very very few truly happy and harmonious marriages (or relationships). Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. The same goes for friendships. There is always someone who thinks they are topdog. With men, these are usually the ones under the wife's thumb at home. ;)

Funnily enough I was going through my papers yesterday in a spare moment, chucking out old bills etc and the remaining unwanted angst of my divorce 19 years ago. I've had relationships since then but marriage or living together - No!

So enjoy your new found freedom Tim, revel in it. Enjoy a better relationship with Morgan and all your other family, follow your hobbies and interests.

And leave the toilet seat up!!!!!!!

This^^^^^^ :mrgreen:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)