Relationships eh?

no avatar
GrandadG

Re: Relationships eh?

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:You will very quickly find that this is the best thing that happened to you Tim. You will have your own inner and outer peace, be able to live as you want and in the main do what you want when you want.

An old boss of mine said to me years ago before I got married "In my experience women EXPECT to be entertained and amused in their every waking moment." I found he was right after not too long! Marriage is an unnatural state and I believe there are very very few truly happy and harmonious marriages (or relationships). Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. The same goes for friendships. There is always someone who thinks they are topdog. With men, these are usually the ones under the wife's thumb at home. ;)

Funnily enough I was going through my papers yesterday in a spare moment, chucking out old bills etc and the remaining unwanted angst of my divorce 19 years ago. I've had relationships since then but marriage or living together - No!

So enjoy your new found freedom Tim, revel in it. Enjoy a better relationship with Morgan and all your other family, follow your hobbies and interests.

And leave the toilet seat up!!!!!!!

Had to laugh at that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why can't women lift the seat when they have finished :?
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

Katzenjammer

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm

zippy wrote: they get bigger as we age. .

Actually Michael this is not true. They shrink. My doctor confirmed it the other week before my prostate examination but the prostate gets larger. They are using stents now rather than invasive surgery btw which seems to me to be a far better option
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Timmytree

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Why do they clutter up the loo with pictures and plants?
Why stack toilet rolls in the corner and then moan because you use one of them instead of the one on the holder?
Why the posh soap in a bottle that you're not allowed to use because it's for visitors?
Why the hand towel that I can't use because like the posh soap it's only for visitors?
I go in for a dump, not to admire the bloody fittings!
What's a bogbrush for? Getting rid of skidmarks I thought. WRONG! It's there to be looked at, not used.
Air freshener? Have I used it? No, because it's bloody awful, open the window instead? Wrong answer!
That's just the downstairs loo, I'll tackle the rest of the house rules later. :shock:

no avatar
Big Dog

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey TT, hope everything works out nicely for you mate. I've been there so know how you feel. Pop round for a brew anytime if you feel like it.

Geordie

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm

It's the constant "make a fuss of me" routine that ended it for me! They need to know that the honeymoon period doesnt last forever, it is in deed a period, which leads me onto my next point. PMS :twisted: A down right lie to excuse themselves from acting like utter psychopaths!

My ex was hard work, she broke my spirit when we were bringing up the kids. I lifted my hands to her and that gave her licence to reek havoc on me. Whoever said"You should never hit a woman" is a total knob n my book. What she did not only to me, but our kids too would make your blood oil!

I'm lucky enough to have two of my kids (who are young adults now) living with me and my ma now and my eldest in his own place. Sh (the fekin hoar) has no control on mine or their lives now. I wasnt allowed to mould them when they were young , I give them as much of my life skills as possible these days. Were getting there with both of my eldest two in full time employment and my youngest boy about to start Uni.

Its amazing what they've achieved despite their basket case of a mum. :mrgreen:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
zippy

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:
zippy wrote: they get bigger as we age. .

Actually Michael this is not true. They shrink. My doctor confirmed it the other week before my prostate examination but the prostate gets larger. They are using stents now rather than invasive surgery btw which seems to me to be a far better option

Interesting Steve, Now, I know whats install for me! as I get older, a very cheerful prospect or should I say prostate.... :( :( :( :lol:
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto

no avatar
wastrel

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:56 pm

I walked out of my job 2 weeks ago, last week she nagged, & I mean nagged me all week about calling agencies to get summit before I return to Faslane 17th next month for a better paid internal job (6 stories up a scaffold in rain/sleet/hail was killing me, being told to work `price` ergo no to my hourly rate demands were the tipping point) point is, no job until Fri didn`t stop her going out thurs` & buying a rug, a rug for 100 sheets :shock: :evil:
got a spare room down there by any chance TT?
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
poguemahone

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 pm

there's a food that seems to lower a womans sex drive by about 90%.
its called wedding cake.

Raj

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Oh dear .... Well, whatever leaves you a happy man, Timmy .... and whatever is best for the family. Are we still seeing you this weekend? If so, we will sink a pint together.
Take care mate, and like the others have said, anything you need just shout. You have my number. :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"