Refugees

Geordie

Refugees

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Anyone else worried and bloody annoyed with the scenes at Calais earlier in the week,
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/blo ... -desperate

Who the hell is supposed to be policing this lot? If the French can't/wont do it I think it's in our best interests to get some boots on the ground over there and kick some fricking arse!

Lorry drivers being stoned and assaulted in broad day light for all to see. I was totally disgusted at the lack of policing while this was going on. I'm not against our country taking in genuine folk who's lives are at risk in their own countries, but all I saw was young men (probably Muslim) blatantly trying to hitch a ride over to the promised land.

I'm bloody sick to the back teeth of it, it's time to crack some skulls if needs be IMO. :evil: :evil: :evil:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Gixxerboy

Re: Refugees

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 am

Agree totally mate but the way we are at the moment with our government it just won't happen. I was listening to the French moaning on the radio yesterday saying that we should be opening our borders and helping solve the problem. If the French sorted their borders out they wouldn't have the problem.

Timmytree

Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:47 pm

By the time they get to France it's too late. Europe should be policing the borders where they are getting into the EU. Start with the Med, put warships and ferries on watch near the people smuggling ports, pick up the people by ferry and take them back, sink every smugglers boat and shoot the smugglers. Then make all lorries travel the channel tunnel instead of using ferries. Put every trailer through a scanning process to find as many immigrants as possible, then a fumigation process to eliminate any other unwanted bugs.
Don't forget that France is doing to us what other countries are doing to France. Now after the terrorist attack in Tunisia I'd like to know how many of the so called immigrants are IS members and plants being sent over here to form new terrorist cells?

no avatar
Brooksy

Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:22 pm

We can sort most of this out by denying benefits and empowering the police force. It isn't an EU ruling that we are the only country liable to give every scrounger loads of money, it is up to our law makers. So stop the benefits and recruit more coppers to load them back onto the truck axles all he way back to Iraq.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
gary martin

Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:50 pm

stop calling them refugees, if i was persecuted in my own country, i would cross into the next state not travel across continents. refugees my arse!

Geordie

Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Four replies and everyone in agreement!.
I think your right Tim about it being too late once they reach Calais or other French ports. The Aussies seem to cope with these conmen (I think its wrong to call them refugees too), so why cant Europe? Its awful to see women and young children drowning and dying but we simply cant cope with it!
If I were to post what I'd like to do I'd probably get a ban. I think its time we were a lot more ruthless in dealing with this. Maybe be could offer anyone flouting our laws regarding borders and illegals a labor intensive work camp for the rest of their days instead of benefits and a roof over their heads? :twisted: WE have to make our land less appealing to them!
AA s410K .177

Linus

Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:38 pm

With the land grab going on in Scotland,there is plenty room for them now :D

Why should the French be bothered they are trying to get out of there.
Dean
Member since October 2007.

Geordie

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Linus wrote:With the land grab going on in Scotland,there is plenty room for them now :D

Why should the French be bothered they are trying to get out of there.

Im not saying it's Frances problem Dean, not at all. If it means the UK has to send bodies over then so be it,

This is what the port governor had to say on the matter.

What we want to do is buy the migrants ferry tickets to Britain and let them deal with the problem,’ he said, adding that more than 30 already make their way across the Channel every day.
‘We want the border to be moved from Calais to Dover and Folkestone for one month so Britain understands how difficult the problem is.’

AA s410K .177

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

THE END IS NIGH GENTS
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Linus