Refugees

Timmytree

Re: Refugees

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Give it another couple of years and Scotland will have full devolution and we will be out of the EU. That means we control our borders. So raise Hadrians wall and put in a one way gate and we can send all the immigrants to the land of milk and honey. :mrgreen:

Raj

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Timmytree wrote: ........ we can send all the immigrants to the land of milk and honey. :mrgreen:

The honey here is crap ..... I just came for the beer :mrgreen:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Geordie

Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Raj wrote:
Timmytree wrote: ........ we can send all the immigrants to the land of milk and honey. :mrgreen:

The honey here is crap ..... I just came for the beer :mrgreen:

Your one of us Raj ;) Certainly not a migrant that needs repatriated 8-)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
poguemahone

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:25 am

i notice that these asylum seekers/refugees are wearing £100+ top of the range trainers, perhaps this is to help them flee tyranny, poverty, and oppression more quickly by enabling them to run faster ????
i had a huge argument in the local press a number of years ago with the then, gay lord mayor of stoke on trent regarding asylum seekers, and can confirm that we are being hoodwinked over the whole asylum/refugee issue. even when i produced evidence to prove their lies and deceit, it merely produced more lies and deceit, and my replies were heavily censored :x
the international law regarding asylum/refugee is simple. the person is legally entitled to seek refuge/asylum, but this must be in the FIRST safe country he goes to.
therefore, unless a refugee/asylum seeker arrives directly in the uk from the country he fled from, then this is proof that he is bogus. to have a valid claim for asylum/refugee status in the uk is difficult, as we are an island, so unless an asylum seeker/refugee arrives by boat, or plane DIRECTLY from his country, then he has no legal right whatsoever to seek refuge here.
a simple enough law to apply, but for some reason known only to the riff raff that we entrust to run our country, we keep allowing them in.
anyone who questions why, is a racist.

no avatar
granville

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 pm

and there is alot more in italy on thier way to us .

no avatar
air gun

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:18 am

Gixxerboy wrote:Agree totally mate but the way we are at the moment with our government it just won't happen. I was listening to the French moaning on the radio yesterday saying that we should be opening our borders and helping solve the problem. If the French sorted their borders out they wouldn't have the problem.

the French have a history of getting over run by foreign invaders
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
air gun

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 am

poguemahone wrote:i notice that these asylum seekers/refugees are wearing £100+ top of the range trainers, perhaps this is to help them flee tyranny, poverty, and oppression more quickly by enabling them to run faster ????
i had a huge argument in the local press a number of years ago with the then, gay lord mayor of stoke on trent regarding asylum seekers, and can confirm that we are being hoodwinked over the whole asylum/refugee issue. even when i produced evidence to prove their lies and deceit, it merely produced more lies and deceit, and my replies were heavily censored :x
the international law regarding asylum/refugee is simple. the person is legally entitled to seek refuge/asylum, but this must be in the FIRST safe country he goes to.
therefore, unless a refugee/asylum seeker arrives directly in the uk from the country he fled from, then this is proof that he is bogus. to have a valid claim for asylum/refugee status in the uk is difficult, as we are an island, so unless an asylum seeker/refugee arrives by boat, or plane DIRECTLY from his country, then he has no legal right whatsoever to seek refuge here.
a simple enough law to apply, but for some reason known only to the riff raff that we entrust to run our country, we keep allowing them in.
anyone who questions why, is a racist.

you don't see many asylum seekers living in downing street. ;)
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
Midasi1

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:45 pm

They might cost £100+ in the UK, where they come from probably snide copies costing £2 if that!
Why be awkward, when with a bit of effort you can be really impossible!