a few days away with the family

no avatar
gary martin

a few days away with the family

Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 pm

just spent a few days quality time away with my wife and son.
went up to Northumberland stayed in Newcastle for a couple of days. did a walk along Hadrians Wall. very enjoyable, first time in this area and highly impressed. i will most certainly visit again and spend longer. Went on to Scotland afterwards, to Dumfries and Galloway, been before but wanted to visit again. An area with landscape in abundance, if it were the other side of the Solway Firth it would be raved about. nice to have had the time with my family, want some more.

Blackbaronfish

Re: a few days away with the family

Sat May 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Sounds like fun. Its good to have some quality time.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Geordie

Sat May 30, 2015 10:31 pm

So how come you didnt give me a knock??? :( :( :(

I know what you mean about Dumfries. My brothers wedding do was at Comlongon castle. Lovely place!
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
air gun

Sun May 31, 2015 1:32 am

I love getting away with the family. my brother owns a fishing lake and we all love to spend time there in the summer. food on the bbq. catching some nice carp. shooting some big ass rats. and my lovley wife gets time off from running our house. Friday night we get a nice fire going. have a bit of food. and crack open a nice few beers. kent in the summer is a place of beauty :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
gary martin

Sun May 31, 2015 8:41 am

Geordie wrote:So how come you didnt give me a knock??? :( :( :(

I know what you mean about Dumfries. My brothers wedding do was at Comlongon castle. Lovely place!

i could have turned up to Newcastle and asked "are you Geordie?" i think the response would have been im sparticus, no im sparticus. :)

no avatar
Baldiloks

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Just ask for the guy who's got wood. :mrgreen:

Timmytree

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:08 pm

air gun wrote:I love getting away with the family. my brother owns a fishing lake and we all love to spend time there in the summer. food on the bbq. catching some nice carp. shooting some big ass rats and my lovley wife. I get time off from running our house. Friday night we get a nice fire going. have a bit of food. and crack open a nice few beers. kent in the summer is a place of beauty :mrgreen:

Did you write that? :mrgreen:

no avatar
air gun

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Timmytree wrote:
air gun wrote:I love getting away with the family. my brother owns a fishing lake and we all love to spend time there in the summer. food on the bbq. catching some nice carp. shooting some big ass rats and my lovley wife. I get time off from running our house. Friday night we get a nice fire going. have a bit of food. and crack open a nice few beers. kent in the summer is a place of beauty :mrgreen:

Did you write that? :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
zippy

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Pleased you had a nice time mate, up our neck of the woods. Northumberland is stunning place indeed.

Just got back from Wales, will do a post on it shortly..... :D never seen Bri though, most likely out in the fields scaring they life out of sheep.... :lol:
Last edited by zippy on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:28 pm

zippy wrote:Pleased you had a nice time mate up our neck of the woods, Northumberland is stunning place indeed.

Just got back from Wales, will do a post on it shortly..... :D never seen Bri though out in the fields scaring they life out of sheep.... :lol:

I saw you mate :twisted: running around like an amateur :lol: stark naked all but for a pair of wellies :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177