Semi auto thread on BBS

raygun

Re: Semi auto thread on BBS

Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 pm

There are a number of people who want them to shoot LSR.

They are currently competing against shooters using .22 rimi semi auto's. They are just another form of air rifle and nothing to get worked up about. The principle behind the debate is should it be O.K. for a trade body with vested interests to interfere with the law. No shooters were represented and that cannot be right at any level. If this is left unchallenged then what will the GTA and AMTA want next ?

Due to the "Trade" we had had imposed on us the 12FPE limit, with it's ridiculous wording and strict liability offence. The AT fiasco where we are responsible for the power but don't have the means to do anything about it. Just how much do we bend over for these clowns.

ATB
Ray.

raygun

Fri May 22, 2015 11:41 am

If you don't agree with a mainly unrepresentative body (the GTA) lobbying the Government to make semi-auto airguns banned from ownership then make you feeling known here.

http://basc.org.uk/political-affairs/contact-us/

BASC have said you don't have to be a member.
The last two times the GTA/AMTA were involved in anything like this we ended up with a very poorly worded 12FPE limit and the fitting of Anti-Tamper.
Don't forget that on this occasion, like the other two, us shooters had no representation.

ATB
Ray.

no avatar
Outandabout

Fri May 22, 2015 10:33 pm

I think we have all missed the bigger picture here people. WHY is Timmytree permanently banned from BBS :lol: :lol:
We all know him as a jolly decent chap. :D
Kevin

no avatar
neil

Fri May 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Outandabout wrote:I think we have all missed the bigger picture here people. WHY is Timmytree permanently banned from BBS :lol: :lol:
We all know him as a jolly decent chap. :D
Kevin

disagree with them over anything and your banned, they are the most clicky forum you`ll ever come across, wonder how many copped it over the s/a thread

no avatar
T 20

Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 am

neil wrote:disagree with them over anything and your banned, they are the most clicky forum you`ll ever come across, wonder how many copped it over the s/a thread

I can honestly say that not a single member was banned for anything they posted on the BBS Semi Auto thread Neil.

And I'd be happy for Ray/Blackbaronfish to call in and view the thread on my computer to confirm this.

All the best Mick

Blackbaronfish

Sat May 23, 2015 11:07 am

I will ring you later, but i can say that Mick is like me and would never give anyone any bull.
Lets not go down the route of calling other forums. Member numbers and more to deal with than us equall fall outs.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
alsofishes

Tue May 26, 2015 10:12 am

T 20 wrote:
neil wrote:disagree with them over anything and your banned, they are the most clicky forum you`ll ever come across, wonder how many copped it over the s/a thread

I can honestly say that not a single member was banned for anything they posted on the BBS Semi Auto thread Neil.

And I'd be happy for Ray/Blackbaronfish to call in and view the thread on my computer to confirm this.

All the best Mick

Oh yea?! All my posts are censored no matter which thread I post on there! I am also banned from the for sale section there for some reason.
BTW, Your pants are on fire.

Blackbaronfish

Tue May 26, 2015 1:56 pm

alsofishes wrote:
T 20 wrote:

All the best Mick

Oh yea?! All my posts are censored no matter which thread I post on there! I am also banned from the for sale section there for some reason.
BTW, Your pants are on fire.

Mick has stated that nobody was banned for what they said on the thread, which is the case. So whats the connection with your moderation :?

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
alsofishes

Tue May 26, 2015 2:17 pm

You tell me! I sent various posts to mods and admins there and never had a reply to any. It all happened after I asked Terry Doe if Browning were members of AMTA on THE semi-auto thread.
Loads of people have been banned from there after posting on that thread! They are scattered all opver the forums. I can still send PMs to people there though.

no avatar
neil

Tue May 26, 2015 6:35 pm

alsofishes wrote:You tell me! I sent various posts to mods and admins there and never had a reply to any. It all happened after I asked Terry Doe if Browning were members of AMTA on THE semi-auto thread.
Loads of people have been banned from there after posting on that thread! They are scattered all opver the forums. I can still send PMs to people there though.

don`t , its not as private as you think